lost a finger nail

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

well off i go for my scan, with a finger thicker than my fekin wrist, also a lymph node check, then on the 3rd may, my birthday, how ironic is that eh, i have to undergo  a fitness check up the hospit

just got back from a fifty    mile round trip to the hospital,  passed my fitness test wi flying colours, so my operation is to go ahead,   

Hey up Francie, im feeling just fine mate, bo probs whatsoever, ive had a biopsy on my finger and been diagnosed wi melanoma, but ive havent any symptons ,     fingers crossed eh lol , thanks fer aski

Posted Images

5 hours ago, iworkwhippets said:

thanks, i did ask the lady who rang me if she could tell me more, but she reclined, whether she new or not , i will never no, bit worried at the moment, havent had a ciggy for 4 years, i could sure manage one now 

No mate 4 yrs off the fag's I would stay clear of them think only positive things  

2 minutes ago, iworkwhippets said:

its melanoma lads, i have to go for further scans to see if its spread elsewhere , but my finger tip has to come off 

Dont worry keith get your treatment youl be gran keep the head up

9 minutes ago, iworkwhippets said:

its melanoma lads, i have to go for further scans to see if its spread elsewhere , but my finger tip has to come off 

I know loads of people that have had Melanomas removed Keith. 

Cheers Arry

1 minute ago, Arry said:

I know loads of people that have had Melanomas removed Keith. 

Cheers Arry

thanks Arry, but like the consultant up the hospital, im to undergo a scan in the next few days see if its spread, elsewhere, they checked under my arm, lymph nodes or summat, but all was clear there, my wife passed away with cancer, so i moved down south be near my  daughter, and now i have to dump this on her, i couldnt give two fcuks about me, what will be will be, its my daughter im thinking of 

1 minute ago, iworkwhippets said:

thanks Arry, but like the consultant up the hospital, im to undergo a scan in the next few days see if its spread, elsewhere, they checked under my arm, lymph nodes or summat, but all was clear there, my wife passed away with cancer, so i moved down south be near my  daughter, and now i have to dump this on her, i couldnt give two fcuks about me, what will be will be, its my daughter im thinking of 

Was talking to a mate last week he just had one removed a farmer mate of his has had 14 removed said was a bit worried at number 13 mind.

Quite common mate try not to worry I know it's easy to say. Think you will be fine mate.

Cheers Arry

• Like 4
22 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

Chin up Keith,your in the system,they can get it sorted for you pal ??

Thanks for those kind words mate, ive no option but to sit back and wait further tests, i just feel like ive been hit we a lump hammer, my daughter is calling on me later, i dread telling her