lost a finger nail

5 hours ago, iworkwhippets said:

Thanks for those kind words mate, ive no option but to sit back and wait further tests, i just feel like ive been hit we a lump hammer, my daughter is calling on me later, i dread telling her

keep ya chin up matey 

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

well off i go for my scan, with a finger thicker than my fekin wrist, also a lymph node check, then on the 3rd may, my birthday, how ironic is that eh, i have to undergo  a fitness check up the hospit

just got back from a fifty    mile round trip to the hospital,  passed my fitness test wi flying colours, so my operation is to go ahead,   

Hey up Francie, im feeling just fine mate, bo probs whatsoever, ive had a biopsy on my finger and been diagnosed wi melanoma, but ive havent any symptons ,     fingers crossed eh lol , thanks fer aski

Posted Images

4 hours ago, lurcherman 887 said:

You be sweet mate only a finger tip :thumbs:

im to go for a scan next week to see if its spread to other parts of my body, i could tell by the doctor who diagnosed me yesterday, that they fear the worst,    all the fight and my sense of humour has gone 

• Like 1
56 minutes ago, iworkwhippets said:

im to go for a scan next week to see if its spread to other parts of my body, i could tell by the doctor who diagnosed me yesterday, that they fear the worst,    all the fight and my sense of humour has gone 

You don't know owt until you know something...Best of luck bud.

• Like 3
On 03/04/2023 at 15:32, Greyman said:

So maybe the nurse was your saviour and not the jumped up twat you first thought, good luck with it all and keep us posted on your progress mate ??

never entered my head mate that she was a jumped up twat

• Like 1
1 minute ago, iworkwhippets said:

phone call this morning from the hospital, scan due in the next two weeks ,  hopefully

Hope everything goes well for you keith,how you feeling,any sickness or anything youve noticed different?

Hey up Francie, im feeling just fine mate, bo probs whatsoever, ive had a biopsy on my finger and been diagnosed wi melanoma, but ive havent any symptons ,     fingers crossed eh lol , thanks fer asking, and hope i find you n yours in good health 

• Like 5
2 minutes ago, iworkwhippets said:

Hey up lads, just had a phone call from colchester hospital, im booked in fer a pet  ct scan this saturday at 11 30

Good luck Keith I'm sure every thing will be fine mate I know quite a few people that have had them removed.

I'm not talking about your nuts. Atb.

Cheers Arry