lost a finger nail

• 2 weeks later...

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

well off i go for my scan, with a finger thicker than my fekin wrist, also a lymph node check, then on the 3rd may, my birthday, how ironic is that eh, i have to undergo  a fitness check up the hospit

just got back from a fifty    mile round trip to the hospital,  passed my fitness test wi flying colours, so my operation is to go ahead,   

Hey up Francie, im feeling just fine mate, bo probs whatsoever, ive had a biopsy on my finger and been diagnosed wi melanoma, but ive havent any symptons ,     fingers crossed eh lol , thanks fer aski

Posted Images

On 03/04/2023 at 15:32, Greyman said:

So maybe the nurse was your saviour and not the jumped up twat you first thought, good luck with it all and keep us posted on your progress mate ??

heres an update for you all, i woke up in the middle  of the night with pain in my hand, not a bad pain but uncomfortable, also my arm was rather warm we a dull pain, my finger is twice the size of our charlie , nowt i can do but wait fer the operation 

11 minutes ago, Arry said:

Get and see the quack Keith maybe an infection and nowt to with the other mate.

Atb.

Cheers Arry

Take arry s advice mate and call your doc, it could be something completely unrelated but better to know now than later ATB 

41 minutes ago, iworkwhippets said:

heres an update for you all, i woke up in the middle  of the night with pain in my hand, not a bad pain but uncomfortable, also my arm was rather warm we a dull pain, my finger is twice the size of our charlie , nowt i can do but wait fer the operation 

• Like 1

just had a phone call from colchester hospital, my operation due at the end of this month has been cancelled, reason being my scan has shown a large lymph node under my left arm, and i need to undergo a biopsy afore ant treatment ,  they told me my heart liver lungs are in good shape, and kidneys, now i am struggling 

24 minutes ago, iworkwhippets said:

just had a phone call from colchester hospital, my operation due at the end of this month has been cancelled, reason being my scan has shown a large lymph node under my left arm, and i need to undergo a biopsy afore ant treatment ,  they told me my heart liver lungs are in good shape, and kidneys, now i am struggling 

also i forgot to add, they have found a small lump in my chest

Hang in there Keith. Try not to worry it will only make things worse. I know it's easy for me to say but you have been through tough time before and you can do it again mate. Atb.

Cheers Arry

• Like 4

thanks fer that Arry, if you was to see me, you wouldnt think there was owt wrong wi me. but its not every day you are told you have , cancer, and its knocked me back and im struggling with it, but then again, i am 79, i couldnt give a monkies about me, its what it will do to my daughter, if im took bad, 

• Like 1

It is worrying Kieth but be strong they have amazing drug and treatments mate. These lumps can take years to grow and become a problem just get them checked it will peace of mind either way 

• Like 2
8 minutes ago, Qbgrey said:

It is worrying Kieth but be strong they have amazing drug and treatments mate. These lumps can take years to grow and become a problem just get them checked it will peace of mind either way 

Thanks matey, I'm in there hands now,