Car washes.

Sold my hilux yesterday so when I was cleaning it out to go I thought feck it I'll run it up to the local car wash. I think they are albanian and if they are I now know a lot of albanian swear words. Anyway, drives in and immediately in a queue people in front, people behind and another row of cars to the right hand side, so basically committed (trapped). Got off to a bad start, up to the window comes this guy with a mullet, a milky eye and a seriously bad attitude. How much I asks, 15 pounds he says, nearly stalls the car, don't bother says I. Kicks off gets heated and after a lot of effing and blinding and because I wanted to get to fcuk we settled on a tenner. Three points to this story, 1, when the fcuk did it become 15 quid to get a pickup washed?. 2, how much money is really out there if folk can afford it? and three after the scenario it's obvious the fcukers are only interested in your money and don't like being told no, why the hell are we financing these scroates?, are we really too lazy to wash our own cars. We're not being invaded, we're inviting them in.

• Like 2

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

FairPlay you would be hard pressed to think a thread like this was written by the last of the tough as old boots hairy arsed generation, shiny f***ing cars and girly hairdos, the transit goes in the l

WE are not financing these people . . . . . . . YOU ARE.

Wouldn't give them the skin off my shit, £10 here and white British firm

Posted Images

10 minutes ago, mackay said:

Sold my hilux yesterday so when I was cleaning it out to go I thought feck it I'll run it up to the local car wash. I think they are albanian and if they are I now know a lot of albanian swear words. Anyway, drives in and immediately in a queue people in front, people behind and another row of cars to the right hand side, so basically committed (trapped). Got off to a bad start, up to the window comes this guy with a mullet, a milky eye and a seriously bad attitude. How much I asks, 15 pounds he says, nearly stalls the car, don't bother says I. Kicks off gets heated and after a lot of effing and blinding and because I wanted to get to fcuk we settled on a tenner. Three points to this story, 1, when the fcuk did it become 15 quid to get a pickup washed?. 2, how much money is really out there if folk can afford it? and three after the scenario it's obvious the fcukers are only interested in your money and don't like being told no, why the hell are we financing these scroates?, are we really too lazy to wash our own cars. We're not being invaded, we're inviting them in.

£25 around me inside and out. They do all of it in about 15 mins. Can’t clean in myself for that lol 

23 minutes ago, mackay said:

Your carcass could be discovered inside a rolled up carpet, like a Greggs sausage roll, amongst the industrial estate shrubbery, circa march 2023

• Haha 1
4 minutes ago, low plains drifter said:

Your carcass could be discovered inside a rolled up carpet, like a Greggs sausage roll, amongst the industrial estate shrubbery, circa march 2023

Did cross my mind mate, kept getting flashbacks to that taken film.

57 minutes ago, mackay said:

you have just answered your own question, yes you are financing them and yes you are to lazy to wash your own car  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
5 minutes ago, Born Hunter said:

It's like 4 quid at a drive in automatic washer thing. They say not to put a truck through but they fit. :laugh:

f**k paying them 15 quid to do it. Never have to this day.

I usually wash it myself.

Put mine through one last week on the deluxe wash, hardly removed anything, bonnet still covered in sap lol