Car washes.

2 minutes ago, dytkos said:

My van was absolutely lagged in shit yesterday after a hunt meet a a particularly muddy farm.

4 quid at the jet wash, 12 minutes worth. Like new now.

Lazy feckers ? 

Cheers, D.

we’re i go mainly better then giving them c**ts your money 

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

FairPlay you would be hard pressed to think a thread like this was written by the last of the tough as old boots hairy arsed generation, shiny f***ing cars and girly hairdos, the transit goes in the l

WE are not financing these people . . . . . . . YOU ARE.

Wouldn't give them the skin off my shit, £10 here and white British firm

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, dytkos said:

My van was absolutely lagged in shit yesterday after a hunt meet a a particularly muddy farm.

4 quid at the jet wash, 12 minutes worth. Like new now.

Lazy feckers ? 

Cheers, D.

Can you take mine, i will give you the 4 quid Lol. 

1 hour ago, TOMO said:

one I use for the boys are kurdish 

I have my nose and ears done at same time...fuckers set fire to your ears...but it gets rid of all the hair...lol

I nearly had that done at the car wash.

• Haha 1

A lot of them are Azers as well , as they are basically Turks from another country. 

The reasons I use them is nothing to do with the cost , they know the grooming stuff inside out , very friendly , well mannered and it’s a good way to chill on for half an hour , go to a uk barber and you get f**k all service , no brew etc , no crack , Margaret whose fifty six with a fave like a slapped arse , answers the phone every two minutes and it’s like being in life on mars or you get a peaky blinders Esqe gaff where it’s thirty bar and piped Mumford and sone on repeat . Duck that 

I like the car washes and Turkish style barbers. The car washes provide a service that did not exist before to the working man, very useful if you need or want your car to look good all of the time, particularly in the winter with limited daylight hours regarding washing it yourself. The Turkish style barbers are proper men's barbers, like the ones I grew up with, but fell by the wayside and British barber/hairdressing establishments forgot about or could no longer be arsed with cutting, trimming and shaving. It's called business. See a gap in the market and offer a service. 

• Thanks 1

FairPlay you would be hard pressed to think a thread like this was written by the last of the tough as old boots hairy arsed generation, shiny f***ing cars and girly hairdos, the transit goes in the lorry wash after the council have dumped 10 ton of salt on the road and I cut my own hair with the dog clippers and use a fag lighter to do my nose, now man up ffs ?

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 5
54 minutes ago, Greyman said:

FairPlay you would be hard pressed to think a thread like this was written by the last of the tough as old boots hairy arsed generation, shiny f***ing cars and girly hairdos, the transit goes in the lorry wash after the council have dumped 10 ton of salt on the road and I cut my own hair with the dog clippers and use a fag lighter to do my nose, now man up ffs ?

Probably the reason your single and live on barge and shit in the woods .????( only banter greyman) ??

• Like 1
On 24/02/2023 at 11:28, gnasher16 said:

I disagree.....i see it like premier league footballers you're going to pay more for the English ones but how much value do you put in your own stock ?......i have a couple of hardworking young lads who started a valeting business a few years back come round the gaff a few times a month and clean the motors they're nice friendly young English boys trying to make their way in life....i respect that and am happy to pay a bit extra in support of my own people.....at the end of the day nobody HAS to use foreigners to do things that Brits can and have done for generations. 

I admire that and the way you put it it’s hard to disagree mate

• Like 1
5 hours ago, Greyman said:

Similarly , there’s no excuse for going about like a tramp either . 

• Like 2
On 24/02/2023 at 11:28, gnasher16 said:

I disagree.....i see it like premier league footballers you're going to pay more for the English ones but how much value do you put in your own stock ?......i have a couple of hardworking young lads who started a valeting business a few years back come round the gaff a few times a month and clean the motors they're nice friendly young English boys trying to make their way in life....i respect that and am happy to pay a bit extra in support of my own people.....at the end of the day nobody HAS to use foreigners to do things that Brits can and have done for generations. 

Admirable mate , however finding such a service locally isn’t that east , I have two cars , a seven seater and a small type for her , it costs me twenty sovs a month to have them immaculate in twenty mins . That may be a moot point however that time saving , Cost allows me to invest more in my own kids , o couldn’t hardly pay the electric on the hoover / car shampoo for that . Don’t get me wrong I’m not shy in wringing a sponge out myself . 

i supported a window cleaner for about a year , a tenner a month to do my semi 3 bed , he came twice over the summer , typical of local businesses round here 

6 hours ago, Greyman said:

I cut my own hair with clippers that cost around £30 they last about 2 years no grade just straight over every 2 weeks , I wash my car at my parents using his shampoo ? And  clean inside using the old hoover they got in the garage with extension lead but I can understand if you got a flat etc you have to go get it washed ?

just down from my work they installed one of those smart car washes my boss used it once cost him £15 it’s about £1 a minute using  it. 

• Like 1
3 hours ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

Similarly , there’s no excuse for going about like a tramp either . 

depends if your a towny or not  in my opinion nearest pavement to me is about three miles away and iv,e got no one to impress so personally i pretty much always dress like a tramp

• Like 5