More bad press today not looking good

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Good news for a change ? Greyhound race expansion devastating - campaigners - BBC News WWW.BBC.CO.UK Wales last greyhound track gets permission to expand,

I think I’d be a bit pissed off about that too tbh .The hounds go where the fox is that’s a given but the huntsman should be thereabouts to take them off a tricky situation .In what realm do the hunt

Think another problem we have to face is the totally one sided bias reporting of everything and anything, these hunt sabs put up footage or story’s true or untrue but they get a platform and are total

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, jok said:

Saw it on the news. How and why is an anti camera person in a private back garden? Jok.

CCTV Jok and the owners happen to not be hunting fans. Things happen and fox hounds kill foxes. Admittedly not the nicest site to see in your garden but the good old news ooohh ahh like hamlet that video. Couldn't just be impartial and report what happened or even better not report it at all. Not like its earth shattering news but then most of it never is now a days. Rumour has it I can only buy 3 cumbers when I go shopping now as well crikey 

Edited by terryd
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
1 hour ago, downsouth said:

Then the antis and general publics answer will be if you cant control your hounds dont take them out.

That's going to be the crux of it... dogs jumping into gardens and killing a fox, running across roads and potentially causing accidents jusy doesn't look good, no matter how you argue it...

Its tough to convince people who don't hunt that this is ok...

• Like 4

I think I’d be a bit pissed off about that too tbh .The hounds go where the fox is that’s a given but the huntsman should be thereabouts to take them off a tricky situation .In what realm do the hunt think they are allowed onto private property ,leave hounds behind to save his own skin and not go back and tidy up with a bag and bucket of water .I bet nobody apologised to the home owner or spoke to them about it .

The hounds on the road wasn’t a problem at a time there were fewer cars on the roads .Nowadays it’s an rta waiting to happen .Either hunting tidies itself up radically or it will be banned totally very soon .

The arrogant prick on the horse says it all really .No attempt to call hounds out nor to do anything about the situation .

• Like 12
16 minutes ago, foxdropper said:

I think I’d be a bit pissed off about that too tbh .The hounds go where the fox is that’s a given but the huntsman should be thereabouts to take them off a tricky situation .In what realm do the hunt think they are allowed onto private property ,leave hounds behind to save his own skin and not go back and tidy up with a bag and bucket of water .I bet nobody apologised to the home owner or spoke to them about it .

The hounds on the road wasn’t a problem at a time there were fewer cars on the roads .Nowadays it’s an rta waiting to happen .Either hunting tidies itself up radically or it will be banned totally very soon .

The arrogant prick on the horse says it all really .No attempt to call hounds out nor to do anything about the situation .

That's it mate..

It just looked really sneaky as well, going in grabbing the fox, stuffing it up his coat, hiding behind the wall while cars went by... we all know the crack but it just doesn't look good... with urban spread true un inhibited free ground is rarer and rarer and the more the hunt comes in contact with private properties/home owners and all.tje cctv that goes with it the harder it will be to justify the practice...it matters not if we don't agree with the general public view, as we are a small minority in the grand scheme of things who still enjoy hunting...

• Like 3