WHAT’S THE FUTURE FOR LURCHER WORK ?

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You’re so right Luckee, nothing is lost until you give up trying to fight for it. Unfortunately that appears to be where the lurcher world is right now and as someone with a great affection for runnin

I am in contact with Ed Swales from Hunting Kind. They are trying to put forward the case for 'natural hunting' which means that hunting with dogs (all dogs, as in fox hounds, beagles, harriers, terri

Dont think you will change the mind of the green party full of arrogant mixed up c..ts had a good day yesterday bolting  to the dogs 

Posted Images

4 hours ago, Gypsydog94 said:

And also if anybody wants to look at hunting kind 

HUNTINGKIND.COM

Hunting Kind - If you care about proper wildlife management, our countryside, our cultural heritage...

Hunting Kind is one of the very organisations I was referring to in my original post when I said "There are organisations out there willing to work with you and if necessary advise you, but right now they don’t have anyone to deal with who can speak collectively on your behalf."

The NWTF has already attended 2 of their regional meetings and are liasing with them on almost a daily basis. As a starting point I'd suggest no one has anything to lose by visiting their website and clicking on the link to register your support.

Kindest Regards - B

Edited by Barrie
  • Like 6
5 minutes ago, Barrie said:

Hunting Kind is one of the very organisations I was referring to in my original post when I said "There are organisations out there willing to work with you and if necessary advise you, but right now they don’t have anyone to deal with who can speak collectively on your behalf."

The NWTF has already attended 2 of their regional meetings and are liasing with them on almost a daily basis. As a starting point I'd suggest no one has anything to lose by visiting their website and clicking on the link to register your support.

Kindest Regards - B

I was going to ask you if nwtf was in talks with them. Good to see a organisation bringing all fieldsports together. 

5 minutes ago, Gypsydog94 said:

I was going to ask you if nwtf was in talks with them. Good to see a organisation bringing all fieldsports together. 

Yes Gypsy.... we've been in discussions for just over a year now.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Daniel cain said:

both Myself and wife have signed that,thank you for the heads up gypsiedog?

The chap behind it was on a podcast a while ago. Think it was fieldsports Britain’s one. Basically saying not one organisation was being pro active so decided he would go it alone and start his own. He has the right idea in my mind 

• Like 2
1 hour ago, nothernlite said:

Is it true that the countryside alliance is taking the snp to court ??

My understanding is that although preparatory work is already under way with regards to a Judicial Review, it's in relation in to whatever licensing regime the Scottish Government brings in for the use of more than 2 dogs (which is yet to be disclosed) and whether it is workable or not.

A fundamental part of this new Bill which has just been passed is a licensing system for the use of more than 2 dogs, but as yet no one knows what that system will be. To me it's rather like saying "This car has passed quality control 100%, but we still have to figure out what shape the wheels need to be".

• Like 2
36 minutes ago, Barrie said:

My understanding is that although preparatory work is already under way with regards to a Judicial Review, it's in relation in to whatever licensing regime the Scottish Government brings in for the use of more than 2 dogs (which is yet to be disclosed) and whether it is workable or not.

A fundamental part of this new Bill which has just been passed is a licensing system for the use of more than 2 dogs, but as yet no one knows what that system will be. To me it's rather like saying "This car has passed quality control 100%, but we still have to figure out what shape the wheels need to be".

Thanks they have ruined scotland  and just making things worse can't understand  people that hunt voting for these fools 

• Like 4

Ladies and gentlemen we are in a different world unfortunately and it's sad to say ? I'm 38 years old now a mear glint compared to some of you lads on here but never the less I grew up as I'm sure alot you people did with a lurcher and ferret at the heal sad to see things like this unfortunately I think it's inevitable it's already cut and dry before we even get a word in I think shooting and fishing will follow sad times alot of heritage will be lost as it already is il just carry on doing what I do as long as I can as I'm sure all of you will fight the power 

• Like 4
2 minutes ago, Penda said:

Ladies and gentlemen we are in a different world unfortunately and it's sad to say ? I'm 38 years old now a mear glint compared to some of you lads on here but never the less I grew up as I'm sure alot you people did with a lurcher and ferret at the heal sad to see things like this unfortunately I think it's inevitable it's already cut and dry before we even get a word in I think shooting and fishing will follow sad times alot of heritage will be lost as it already is il just carry on doing what I do as long as I can as I'm sure all of you will fight the power 

Seen