WHAT’S THE FUTURE FOR LURCHER WORK ?

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You’re so right Luckee, nothing is lost until you give up trying to fight for it. Unfortunately that appears to be where the lurcher world is right now and as someone with a great affection for runnin

I am in contact with Ed Swales from Hunting Kind. They are trying to put forward the case for 'natural hunting' which means that hunting with dogs (all dogs, as in fox hounds, beagles, harriers, terri

Dont think you will change the mind of the green party full of arrogant mixed up c..ts had a good day yesterday bolting  to the dogs 

Posted Images

With all the serious shit that is going on like loosing land to over development, mass immigration, rising costs but especially being flooded with rapists and pedophiles I still can't get my head around why the Scots have even been put in this position it surely shouldn't even need to be being discussed the uk has well and truly lost its way never be Great Britain again ? 

• Like 3
18 minutes ago, dodger said:

With all the serious shit that is going on like loosing land to over development, mass immigration, rising costs but especially being flooded with rapists and pedophiles I still can't get my head around why the Scots have even been put in this position it surely shouldn't even need to be being discussed the uk has well and truly lost its way never be Great Britain again ? 

Very sad state we are all in mate 

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, D Lloyd said:

Very sad state we are all in mate 

We are both dad's n passionate about hunting n the countryside n many others the same it certainly hurts to see the travesty of how things are ending up..

Someone's gotta stand up,someone's gotta do something, how about you start making moves simple as this lads start communicating, grouping, using the very things they use against us all, phones,communicate,plan get the ideas together get the help (nwtf) who ever has been there before,if you don't and sit here complaining then we all know the outcome,block the roads if you have to,if your serious about what ye do then get out and protect it don't wait for someone else to do it,you need voices he who shouts loudest is served first and the anti agenda top of the queue at the moment,I'm across the water so before ye start moaning why I don't do it believe me they can try here if they want but it's as far as they would get,LET THEM KNOW YOU EXIST,and remember no matter what walk of life your in whatever career you have there are always those who will break the rules break the law so forget about these boys who jump the wire with out permission,

• Like 3