WHAT’S THE FUTURE FOR LURCHER WORK ?

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You’re so right Luckee, nothing is lost until you give up trying to fight for it. Unfortunately that appears to be where the lurcher world is right now and as someone with a great affection for runnin

I am in contact with Ed Swales from Hunting Kind. They are trying to put forward the case for 'natural hunting' which means that hunting with dogs (all dogs, as in fox hounds, beagles, harriers, terri

Dont think you will change the mind of the green party full of arrogant mixed up c..ts had a good day yesterday bolting  to the dogs 

Posted Images

F##k lads just get summat done don’t jack now we got to try be positive we won’t get nowhere hanging our heads think of all the old lads who used love what we do & the young ones who we would love to see have there choice to do what we do we owe it to them to never quit ?

• Like 2
13 minutes ago, Flacko said:

F##k lads just get summat done don’t jack now we got to try be positive we won’t get nowhere hanging our heads think of all the old lads who used love what we do & the young ones who we would love to see have there choice to do what we do we owe it to them to never quit ?

Trouble is mate like I've said it's a different world now I can show you places by me a whole road with cctv on it monitoring gate ways fields etc admittedly it's the fly tippers there watching but if I decided to have a look over the wall ? il get nicked and they enforce it all il go jail or get banned from keeping live stock who knows 

13 minutes ago, Penda said:

Trouble is mate like I've said it's a different world now I can show you places by me a whole road with cctv on it monitoring gate ways fields etc admittedly it's the fly tippers there watching but if I decided to have a look over the wall ? il get nicked and they enforce it all il go jail or get banned from keeping live stock who knows 

penda dont you think its worth a  vote mate 

Penda know what you saying but you can’t just swallow this shit the thought of these w##kers  doing us with out a battle is a no no the problem we never seem to get any decent press or a fair crack at putting our points over a lot of people know nothing about how the proper lads work there animals but they get this propaganda rammed down there throats, & just as we talking about it some pri#k of a huntsman is seen throwing a fox in front of hounds on central news ?the idiot 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
16 minutes ago, Penda said:

Get on wi it u big jessy 

26 minutes ago, Flacko said:

Penda know what you saying but you can’t just swallow this shit the thought of these w##kers  doing us with out a battle is a no no the problem we never seem to get any decent press or a fair crack at putting our points over a lot of people know nothing about how the proper lads work there animals but they get this propaganda rammed down there throats, & just as we talking about it some pri#k of a huntsman is seen throwing a fox in front of hounds on central news ?the idiot 

Powers that be mate different world now the age of political correctness