6 Nations.

I suppose one of us has to start the ball rolling. Thought our Welsh friend might have been first but probably got his tail between his legs. Joking aside, as usual, the game generally appears to be an open book. Tomorrow will tell a story which I’m sure we are all looking forward to. Jok

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Rather chop off my bollocks with a rusty spade....whan waste any of my day watching Rugby/Football and listening,too the armchair experts ....you should  of done this,done that...f**k off!!! you ABSOL

Congratulations to Ireland played some amazing rugby the whole series

Well ????

Posted Images

31 minutes ago, Bakerboy said:

Ireland are favourites, can see us perhaps being 1 above Italy 

That's what I always hope for at the very least - I don't mind England coming 4th as long as they're beaten by better teams but, I want to see them feckin Wops and Frogs in 5th and 6th :yes:

Rather chop off my bollocks with a rusty spade....whan waste any of my day watching Rugby/Football and listening,too the armchair experts ....you should  of done this,done that...f**k off!!! you ABSOLUTE BORING CNUT BELL PIECE???????

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
3 hours ago, Daniel cain said:

Rather chop off my bollocks with a rusty spade....whan waste any of my day watching Rugby/Football and listening,too the armchair experts ....you should  of done this,done that...f**k off!!! you ABSOLUTE BORING CNUT BELL PIECE???????

spot on mate loved it as a kid 

but now it’s  like listening to a bunch a f***ing women from commentators to pundits if i do watch a game i turn the volume off

• Like 2

Oh come on lads. Each year we have a nice bit of banter about the end result. Of course the Jocks are winning all day long. Bit like Ronnie winning every time he goes out, or Woosey taking every championship. Who gives a rats arse. Jok.

I would rather garrotte myself than listen to a pundit “expert” dissect a footie match after the event “The guys played a good game” (ummmm,no they didn’t,they lost) “The better team on the day won” (that normally happens) and “If they had done this….that……the other,they might have had a chance” (hindsight is a bitch).

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

hopefully borthwick will give england the licence to play rather than kick....will suite the players better in my opinion

gatland will give the taffs a boost as well i suspect

joks frogs and paddys all look strong as well so should make for a really good tournament in fairness.........may the best team win?