Missing persons

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I can never bring myself to get involved in these discussions containing allegations about family. Let the police do their job. There's two little girls waiting for their mum to come home, absolutely

Senile old codger or not you're a f****n idiot !

The media now a days and espeacially the news is absolute poison scare mongering head line hunting basically shit stirring half the time to grab a head line. They wreck every thing they mention. Stand

Posted Images

Wierd that dog stayed put, mine would follow me anywhere. If the dog did not swim and she did go in the river then that makes sense the hound stayed put. Leaving a phone, harness etc on a bench does seem strange. Did any parents at school drop off sat she smelt of alcohol??? Gets more strange the days go on

Why are the news mentioning the dog all the time “willow” this willow that Nicola was walking “willow” like we all know the dog. Who gives a f**k what the mutts name is. Just say she was walking the f***ing thing. 

this is all very strange and I’ve lost interest now so who gives a shite. More to life going on 40k dead in Turkey Russia getting ready for war. 

yet everyone’s worried about willow and Nicola who’s now apparently a alcoholic and bit of a nutcase. 

people go missing all  time boring 

• Like 2
1 hour ago, lurcherman 887 said:

Why are the news mentioning the dog all the time “willow” this willow that Nicola was walking “willow” like we all know the dog. Who gives a f**k what the mutts name is. Just say she was walking the f***ing thing. 

this is all very strange and I’ve lost interest now so who gives a shite. More to life going on 40k dead in Turkey Russia getting ready for war. 

yet everyone’s worried about willow and Nicola who’s now apparently a alcoholic and bit of a nutcase. 

people go missing all  time boring 

Whilst I am sympathetic and I hope this lady turns up safe and well I can't help but think it's turned into the adult version of the Maddie Mccann case.

• Like 1
21 minutes ago, mackay said:

Whilst I am sympathetic and I hope this lady turns up safe and well I can't help but think it's turned into the adult version of the Maddie Mccann case.

Yeah same if she don’t turn up in the water id say it’s going to be a long running mystery. 

I  dunno, ive just been watching tv, what is my pet thinking, does my horse love me, does my cat want to eat me, how much more of this sick world i can take im not sure, i come on here fer mental stimulation, theres alsorts of folks on here    giving advice, you name it somebodys got the answer,from ingrowing toenails, down to aliens, and now we have our very own victor meldrew, lol  saying Nicola is bit of a nutcase, i come on this forum presenting decent topics in order to cheer folks up, anyways lads i have a doctors appointment, over the the phone shortly, im up fer renewal.     ta ta fer now 

• Haha 1
27 minutes ago, iworkwhippets said:

I  dunno, ive just been watching tv, what is my pet thinking, does my horse love me, does my cat want to eat me, how much more of this sick world i can take im not sure, i come on here fer mental stimulation, theres alsorts of folks on here    giving advice, you name it somebodys got the answer,from ingrowing toenails, down to aliens, and now we have our very own victor meldrew, lol  saying Nicola is bit of a nutcase, i come on this forum presenting decent topics in order to cheer folks up, anyways lads i have a doctors appointment, over the the phone shortly, im up fer renewal.     ta ta fer now 

Don’t forget your teeth mate 

6 minutes ago, kanny said:

Police have just sealed off the area...

WWW.EXAMINERLIVE.CO.UK

Mum-of-two Nicola Bulley went missing on January 27 while taking her dog Willow...

Stable door, horse and bolted spring to mind there, should have happened on day one same as the bench area should have been sealed of as a crime scene rather than allowing everyone to trample round and take selfies ? 

• Like 1