Another Nail...

1 minute ago, gnasher16 said:

The single parent daughter of a chap i know gets a grand per month from the absent father as well as her full benefit.....if im not wrong a mum used to have the money stopped out of her benefit after the father had been chased down by the csa....now they can get both apparently.

i don’t know mate

i’ve 4 kids so be staying with the missus so the csa don’t get on me case ? 

under labour loads a kids i think they did ok 

but not last ten year 

• Replies 422
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

nothing better then out in the country walking with the dogs when things are on your mind helped me threw some bad times ?

Must admit i read posts like Francies posts above and others and while i wholeheartedly agree with the content it amazes me that so few people are actually willing to stand up and address why this is

Lol... Fella no one's giving up. Just it's 2023 I've been defending terrier work at the top in Ireland for over 10 years... I still hunt at least twice a week... But what is happening is a major

Posted Images

10 minutes ago, tatsblisters said:

Exactly mate anyone with a family and kids who would put their freedom at risk if it came to that need to have a good think about it. Years ago when i had a dog took off me though it was only for a few day's before i got her back but my stupidity and anger got me locked up in the cells for two nights before court Monday morning in handcuffs and the police apposed bail wanting me remanded to Hull prison thankfully the Magistrate just imposed a load of bail conditions this was over 30 years ago and now i think what a fekin idiot i was .

I got 14 days for not apologizing to magistrates when I got done for contempt of court ,fun y thing is I wasn't even in court but gone to give a pal some support,it nice sunny morning and they lot of people waiting and talking outside and majistrate decided they couldn't hear themselves so got the police to bring us all into court five at a time to say sorry ,yer right as if I'm going to say sorry to you 3 beaks "14 days" take him away and 4 of us got the same ,would I say sorry today of course I would .

• Like 1
12 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

kids have a mother you know mate ? all i had me old man died when i was young she managed 

few month bender most have a few quid a side see them right for that ? you will have to be a repeat offender even to get a few month hasn’t happened in england yet 

lofs a scare mongering is all it is 

Thats a real manly way of looking at things.They'll be alright she can look after them whilst Im banged up over a poxy old fox.Maybe send her out to work for a year as well when you csnt pay the bills coz your trucks been took along with your licence 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Moocher71 said:

I got 14 days for not apologizing to magistrates when I got done for contempt of court ,fun y thing is I wasn't even in court but gone to give a pal some support,it nice sunny morning and they lot of people waiting and talking outside and majistrate decided they couldn't hear themselves so got the police to bring us all into court five at a time to say sorry ,yer right as if I'm going to say sorry to you 3 beaks "14 days" take him away and 4 of us got the same ,would I say sorry today of course I would .

I admit them few days in the cells with some of the idiots who came in Saturday night I knew then prison wouldn't be for me and I would never put my liberty at risk unless it was for family and my kids. 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, downsouth said:

Thats a real manly way of looking at things.They'll be alright she can look after them whilst Im banged up over a poxy old fox.Maybe send her out to work for a year as well when you csnt pay the bills coz your trucks been took along with your licence 

it’s a real manly way to look at it aswell mate im jacking in something i love that i’ve done years that was legal incase  i get in trouble and they take my stuff for been naughty 

ourlass works anyway mate she always has 

loosing your license you just have to adapt mate 

1 minute ago, mC HULL said:

it’s a real manly way to look at it aswell mate im jacking in something i love that i’ve done years that was legal incase  i get in trouble and they take my stuff for been naughty 

Do they allow them sand hounds on the bus Lol, 

15 minutes ago, NEWKID said:

Ah right, yeah I've spoke to Igz a couple of times about him...he was really happy with him..

Didn't realise it was yours mate 

Yeah mate he’s certainly put some stuff to bed. 

at the time it just wasn’t right for me and didn’t want him wasting away in the kennel. He showed some great promise when I had him though I knew he would be a handy dog 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, mC HULL said:

Deluded !!! 

Imagine coming home and telling the misses you’re going away for a 8 month and lost your driving licence over a big rabbit . 

how could you ever hope to look her or the kids in the eye again ?? 

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, downsouth said:

Nail on the head there for me mate !! 

1 minute ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

Deluded !!! 

Imagine coming home and telling the misses you’re going away for a 8 month and lost your driving licence over a big rabbit . 

Probably just tell em to shut up and show em the back of his hand like a real man

3 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

Deluded !!! 

if i said love i’m jacking the dogs incase i get in trouble she would say you big girls blouse get a grip 

• Haha 1

Probably just tell em to shut up and show em the back of his hand like a real man

Do you always see the link between these “men of the world , no one tells me what to do “ types as well ?? 

it’s a common trend these days it seems 

real men don’t raise their hand to women down south i’ve got a mother and daughters something id never have and never would do