Another Nail...

Just now, mC HULL said:

real men don’t raise their hand to women down south i’ve got a mother and daughters something id never have and never would do 

And rightly so , but let’s not make out that you’re not jeopardising your families welfare by being in denial about the dogs . It’s coming mate , it’s only a matter of time 

• Replies 422
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

nothing better then out in the country walking with the dogs when things are on your mind helped me threw some bad times ?

Must admit i read posts like Francies posts above and others and while i wholeheartedly agree with the content it amazes me that so few people are actually willing to stand up and address why this is

Lol... Fella no one's giving up. Just it's 2023 I've been defending terrier work at the top in Ireland for over 10 years... I still hunt at least twice a week... But what is happening is a major

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

And rightly so , but let’s not make out that you’re not jeopardising your families welfare by being in denial about the dogs . It’s coming mate , it’s only a matter of time 

how am i jeopardising my familie mate ? 

1 minute ago, downsouth said:

@mC Hull.So are your honestly saying that getting banged up over a poxy animal and not seeing your family everyday wiuldnt bother you?Have you ever spent any time in the shovel?

a couple a month which hasn’t happened to anyone in england yet is nothing mate is it you’d only just be off induction wing in your local 

your not getting a ten in a cat a ffs ? 

what about men say go in army how long are they away from the family 

1 minute ago, mC HULL said:

a couple a month which hasn’t happened to anyone in england yet is nothing mate is it you’d only just be off induction wing in your local 

You truly are a gift mate , honestly !! 

• Like 1
Just now, mC HULL said:

Men in the army are in there to earn a living.Most go in as a single man.And what do you mean hasnt happened to anyone in England Theres been plenty of lads banged up for digging over the years.And even if you do only get a couple of months thats still f***ing shit being banged up with a load of shitty little smackheads.Unless your life is that shit on the outside that your one of thes mongs that thinks jail is like a holiday camp.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, downsouth said:

Men in the army are in there to earn a living.Most go in as a single man.And what do you mean hasnt happened to anyone in England Theres been plenty of lads banged up for digging over the years.And even if you do only get a couple of months thats still f***ing shit being banged up with a load of shitty little smackheads.Unless your life is that shit on the outside that your one of thes mongs that thinks jail is like a holiday camp.

i was talking coursing mate i never been into digging been with older lads when younger but it was legal not for me really you have to have a bit a shit now and again mate makes you appreciate the good times more 

Dear god above, whatever next, i remember the days back in the 1950s, saturday mornings a gang of us along we all there dogs n mine, would cop a bus into clitheroe ,n whalley, thats weer everything was u name it, the game was there,but i was only interested in food for the table, and i , always obliged, copt the bus home, hand full of bunnies, bus driver never bat an eyelid, neither did the passengers, now fek me, god knows what id do if i had a lurcher or summat, i remember only to well, when i had my whippet, im sure she could tell the time, but come 1 ish in the afternoons, she wanted out, and so did i, whatever the weather,   what about the dogs now, if you canna give em what they were born n bred to do eh

I first followed hounds aged 13 and have hunted, shot or fished at least once a week since then. Just over 30 years. I've been in hunt service, been a keeper, hunted with 40 odd packs of hounds (I think, will count my list later). 

Think over the last 6 months it's more or less ended for me. Spent my entire life fighting for fieldsports in many many ways. Just can't do it anymore. Good mates all left hunt service recently, farm I grew up on built on, pack I worked for given up, lost all local hunting on water board land where I grew up. 

My eldest lad has no interest, youngest is showing a bit of interest but I think I'll let it fizzle out and not push it.

No foxes to ground because of gun men, no rabbits to start a dog, local packs all but finished, no point keeping ferrets. 

Good luck to those that carry on?. I'm about finished I reckon 

• Like 4

Shame innit  Dido, especially if its in ya blood, the only thing that pacifys me these days, is going out to my traps, and to sit with the foxes in the early hrs of the mornings, not the way i ever expected ending up, but who knows whats around the corner eh, at least im alive and have had some brill memmories out in the fields,  even the beatings of the gamekeeper and his cronies at holcombe hunt ,   but i went back 

• Like 1

Have to say i think you lads are being a bit unfair with Mchull here i mean nobody go's out to get caught at anything you could have a dust up in your local boozer and end up with a 10 stretch over a fraction of a second reaction so does that mean everyone should back down in a confrontation ?

It could be anything money or pleasure nobody breaks the law with the intention of getting caught and none of us are whiter than white i think yous are going a bit over the top with the lad myself.

• Like 7
10 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

Have to say i think you lads are being a bit unfair with Mchull here i mean nobody go's out to get caught at anything you could have a dust up in your local boozer and end up with a 10 stretch over a fraction of a second reaction so does that mean everyone should back down in a confrontation ?

It could be anything money or pleasure nobody breaks the law with the intention of getting caught and none of us are whiter than white i think yous are going a bit over the top with the lad myself.

It's a pointless argument isn't it.

Do what you do and are happy with.... life's too short for arguing online 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1