The king is giving money away.

I'm English by birth and accent  but have lived in Scotland most of my adult life. I've been called English b*****d, c**t, white settler etc thousands of times. When I go back to England, people detect a Scots accents and give me similar abuse. That's humour. No problem.

I would get really angry if I was denied a job or a house or my wife and kids were insulted. That's never ever happened, so I have  no problem with a bit of banter. When people get arsy over nothing, that's when the problems begin.

• Like 1

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Damned if they do damned if they don't...

Do you really think those that really need help will see any of that money ? When I say those I mean the English ,British people that are struggling to pay bills ,put food on the table and to stay war

I don't go in with the nonce criticisms so agree I with you there.  On the other points I disagree.....yes they are removed from politics.....but when we are dealing with the very survival of a n

Posted Images

Doubt this lot would be convinced of the value of the monarchy because Charley gives a bit of solar powered money away.

2060 the white British are due to be the minority. I'm offended by that fact.....first king in history that doesn't consider the extinction of his own people as important to comment on.

.....funny what the weak of mind can get upset and offended by ??

_113875156_hi062853764.jpg

FFF-MAPA-011121-CREDIIT-Simone-Rudolphi-1217-scaled.jpg

220318-minnesota-support-trans-youth-rally-ac-628p-a123fd.jpg

• Like 1
Just now, dogmandont said:

I don't understand it jukel any chance you could explain that one to me?

I'll try. You are Irish. If a fellow Irish man joked about donkeys, being thick, getting shafted by the local priest..all the Irish insults, you would laugh it off.

If I came across to your part of the world and came out with the same crap, I would expect a  crack on the nose.

Jewish people joke about the concentration camps. Only a complete  non jewish c**t would joke about the death camps to a Jew. Its context and situation and being comfortable with the person you are talking to.

1 hour ago, jukel123 said:

I'll try. You are Irish. If a fellow Irish man joked about donkeys, being thick, getting shafted by the local priest..all the Irish insults, you would laugh it off.

If I came across to your part of the world and came out with the same crap, I would expect a  crack on the nose.

Jewish people joke about the concentration camps. Only a complete  non jewish c**t would joke about the death camps to a Jew. Its context and situation and being comfortable with the person you are talking to.

I get that jukel but can't for the life of me understand why blacks have to use nigga so much, nigga this nigga that all the feckin time. 

Edited by dogmandont

I remember in the late sixties I had a God awful job but paid well. It was emptying iron filings from a pit. The filings were encrusted on the walls and you had to pick and shovel them out of the pit and then climb a ladder with them in a sack. The temperature was in the nineties and the filings got in your eyes, your ears  your private parts etc. It was hell. 

A black Zimbabwean workmate  said to me" this jobs not fit for a f***ing nigger". I replied " how do you think that makes me feel, I'm white, master race". We  both laughed but it wouldn't have worked if I had delivered my line first. Context and timing.lol

Edited by jukel123
  • Like 1
3 hours ago, jukel123 said:

I'm generally on the side of society's whipping boys, but for the life of me, I can't understand why 'Paki' is a racist term. I have said to Pakistanis why do you get offended by an abbreviation? No logical answer.

I worked in a textile mill in the late 70s, more Asians than whites and we used to play football and cricket - Pakis versus English, their words, no racism involved by either side.

I was told many years ago that Wog was Western Oriental Gentleman.

Like Frank's Dad, my son is gay, his sister and me and my missus have the crack with him and his partner, I once heard my daughter say "what are you two fags up to this weekend?" I was almost shocked lol 

If it was a stranger it would be different - context. ?

Cheers, D.

• Like 2

The forum is much better now threads don't automatically turn to pointless discussions on race..... I apologise for my part in that happening....

I do think I had a good point well made though?. Mainly that I'm a monarchist who has lost patience with the monarchy. 

I guess Charles diverting profits to the public purse is a good thing. Hope it goes direct to good causes rather than being spunked by government or spent on enviro left wing bullshite ?

Do you really think those that really need help will see any of that money ? When I say those I mean the English ,British people that are struggling to pay bills ,put food on the table and to stay warm and those that have nothing and sleeping on streets,

The money will go to immigrants that shouldn't even be on British soil 

• Like 6
12 hours ago, TOMO said:

racisim is all to do with context mate...when were talking about whats concisered a racist word

Things often get taken out of context to suit agendas all the time. A word is simply a word and all will have a defined meaning.

Feelings and agendas are nothing more than an attempt to redefine that meaning into something its not. 

5 minutes ago, Moocher71 said:

Do you really think those that really need help will see any of that money ? When I say those I mean the English ,British people that are struggling to pay bills ,put food on the table and to stay warm and those that have nothing and sleeping on streets,

He couldn't give a monkies flange, I don't want bugger all off him , or anyone else, except what I've worked for all my life, and that's my state pension, 

• Like 2
27 minutes ago, Moocher71 said:

not far from the truth there 

• Like 1
13 hours ago, Franks dad said:

Doesn’t matter we all know it insinuates and it’s bang out of order , there’s a black chap from the USA who posts regularly on here …. Any regards for his feelings … fecking shameful … you all want to grow up , like to see any of you call a gay a poof or a black a wog to their face …. You’d all end up the worst I think ….  Respect the Older generation …. ?.  Really 

We should respect everyone,we all different.we don't have to be mates or sit and eat together but we don't have to be disrespectful 

• Like 2