Gigs this year

7 hours ago, WILF said:

My claim to fame is that I hit that soft c**t with a beer bottle full of piss, some throw on me in them days ! Lol 

He's only human and wants to be loved.

Edited by eastcoast
  • Like 1

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

im taking my 17 year old daughter to see iron maiden in birmingham this summer....before they hang their guitars up lol

For the lads on here into music, what gigs have you got coming up this year? My kids (17 and 15) are really into their music, last year we took them to see  My Chemical Romance Fall out

I’m pretty lucky, live more or less next to an open air theatre that gets some good bands.. the groups are prob mortified they have to play here but it’s in the contracts if they want the big gigs in

Posted Images

46 minutes ago, eastcoast said:

Got tickets for Bruce Springsteen, Stadium of Light. Been a closet fan for years, these days I don't care who knows 🙂 (Springsteen not the Stadium of Shite)

I've been an out in the open fan since I was 10, f**k it he's cool in my eyes! Lol

• Like 2
On 15/01/2023 at 20:49, Bush Rummager said:

That's a proper shame matey that is!! I'm at City to see Cannibal Corpse end of April.. don't waste your looking them up.. you'll think they're shite!!? I love a bit of death metal. Seen them twice before both at City. I always get on the barrier right at the front. I looked their front man up and down.. George Fisher.. he had some shitty fake leather plastic safely boots on and some 10 quid army surplus black combat bottoms on and they were covered in sp#nk and snot!! I Googled him and noticed his net worth is about £5 mill. I like that type of bloke!!

?800px-Cannibal_Corpse_Rockharz_2018_07.jpg.5e7d6dd2e8d4ac4b4e45657fb684b7ac.jpg

Aren’t they the band from a famous film ? 

wanna say ace Ventura 

• Like 1
56 minutes ago, Qbgrey said:

AC/DC in Wembley stadium in a few months time

My brothers just been given a ticket to see them but thought he said Wembley Arena.I saw them at the Arena on their Thunderstruck tour in the 80s.Dunno if Id want to see them again.A few times Ive seen bands a few years later and wished Id left it as a great memory seeing them the first time

• Like 1
On 15/03/2024 at 19:23, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

Aren’t they the band from a famous film ? 

wanna say ace Ventura 

Sorry mate only just seen this. 

Yes they are and it was Ace Ventura.

It was Jim Carrey's Idea to get them on. Believe it or not he's a big metal head!!

Thats was the 3rd time I've seen them.  I'm 47 now and I still get to the front at every gig like I did in my teens! I can't resist it!! Lol..

20230423_191201.jpg.98ff14839139d9c07f70bb2ad9da90e3.jpg20230423_221644.jpg.6f063b86b9a4e0f2123502cb4e8df8e0.jpg

My Mrs waiting for me after the gig. 

20230423_230552.jpg.8322002f95dff2dca42cb9d8e8ec19cf.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Raving again last night at Lovezoo ...then the after party was just as good...that was at a little club called Whitenoise opposite rock city in the post above

20240406_210407.jpg

20240406_205428.jpg

• Like 4