New football thread

7 hours ago, jukel123 said:

Gazza is driving through Newcastle city centre when he is stopped by the lights. An old geezer on his bike pulls level with Gazza and motions him to wind down his passenger window. The old geezer starts tearing into Gazza. " you are a f****n waster, you ruined your life snorting coke, drinking yourself into stupors, chasing dirty women and eating Mars bars." 

"f**k off" says Gazza as the lights change.

Two hundred yards down the road Gazza is stopped by a red light again. The old man catches up with him again." You should have gone to Man Utd you prat and whats this infatuation with Raol Moat all about?"

The lights change and Gazza drives off again.

Four hundred yards down the road Gazza hits another red light. He sees the old man peddling furiously , obviously intent on dishing out another mouthful of abuse. Very quickly Gazza loosens his belt, pulls his trousers and underpants down and moons out of the passenger window just as the old fell arrives level with the car.

The old fella, takes his glasses off, gives them a rub and says  " aye you're another useless f****r Peter Beardsley".

So the old fella thought Gazz' arse was Peter Beardley's face? Is that the joke?

A bigger joke today at St. James' was home "supporters" booing at half time and many had f###ed off before final whistle. 

Edited by eastcoast
  • Like 1

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

West Ham fans in town all day and not a murmur until wives/families get attacked by " ultras " at the game itself.....embarrassing !! There was a handful of chaps on each stairwell stopping them

Lived in the same street as Beardsley when we were younger. He always was a mile ahead of the rest in skill as a kid. I saw him in a Marie Currie hospice a couple of years ago, he was handing out

My Hammers will struggle this year ,some fans want Moyse gone but personally i cant see the point we have a manager thats proved he can improve the club,owners willing to throw money at it.....at what

Posted Images

42 minutes ago, BEARINATOR said:

Seen the plane carrying this towards st James park today 

WWW.DAILYMAIL.CO.UK

A banner reading 'Free all Saudi prisoners' was flown over St James Park as Newcastle hosted Arsenal in the...

Max got his pilot licence ?? 

• Haha 1
12 hours ago, eastcoast said:

So the old fella thought Gazz' arse was Peter Beardley's face? Is that the joke?

A bigger joke today at St. James' was home "supporters" booing at half time and many had f###ed off before final whistle. 

I thought they were booing the ref for changing his decision to award Newcastle a penalty when VAR made him change that decision .

Cheers.

On 07/05/2023 at 14:14, jukel123 said:

Gazza is driving through Newcastle city centre when he is stopped by the lights. An old geezer on his bike pulls level with Gazza and motions him to wind down his passenger window. The old geezer starts tearing into Gazza. " you are a f****n waster, you ruined your life snorting coke, drinking yourself into stupors, chasing dirty women and eating Mars bars." 

"f**k off" says Gazza as the lights change.

Two hundred yards down the road Gazza is stopped by a red light again. The old man catches up with him again." You should have gone to Man Utd you prat and whats this infatuation with Raol Moat all about?"

The lights change and Gazza drives off again.

Four hundred yards down the road Gazza hits another red light. He sees the old man peddling furiously , obviously intent on dishing out another mouthful of abuse. Very quickly Gazza loosens his belt, pulls his trousers and underpants down and moons out of the passenger window just as the old fella arrives level with the car.

The old fella, takes his glasses off, gives them a rub and says  " aye you're another useless f****r Peter Beardsley".

Well what a disappointment that turned out !

Still never mind......the mighty Hammers are safe.... lets get this European thing won now :boogy:

1 hour ago, gnasher16 said:

Well what a disappointment that turned out !

Still never mind......the mighty Hammers are safe.... lets get this European thing won now :boogy:

Trust me its funny when it's delivered after a few drinks.Imo only apparently.?

I used to watch the mighty Carlisle Utd in the latest 70s. Beardsley came on loan and was sensational.

I persuaded a mate of mine to come and watch him. My mates judgement was "Jesus that lad could play,  but he should come with a health warning, he's  the ugliest little f****r ever to play for Carlisle."Lol

West Ham deserved their win ....even without De Gea's howler. Must have been satisfying for Moyes. I think that might be the first time he's ever beaten Man U since  being sacked by them.

Edited by jukel123
4 hours ago, jukel123 said:

Trust me its funny when it's delivered after a few drinks.Imo only apparently.?

I used to watch the mighty Carlisle Utd in the latest 70s. Beardsley came on loan and was sensational.

I persuaded a mate of mine to come and watch him. My mates judgement was "Jesus that lad could play,  but he should come with a health warning, he's  the ugliest little f****r ever to play for Carlisle."Lol

West Ham deserved their win ....even without De Gea's howler. Must have been satisfying for Moyes. I think that might be the first time he's ever beaten Man U since  being sacked by them.

Oh he's no oil painting i agree....seeing him and Matt Le Tissier run out on the pitch for England must have put the shits up any defence......stick Carlos Tevez with them as well and its enough to give you the f****n horrors ?

Yes i believe it was Moyse first win over Utd.....a lot of fans have turned on ginge a bit this season but im still alright with him at the moment.......and if we can nick this European trophy im sure he'll be back to being The Moyesiah again !

Edited by gnasher16
  • Haha 1
2 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

Oh he's no oil painting i agree....seeing him and Matt Le Tissier run out on the pitch for England must have put the shits up any defence......stick Carlos Tevez with them as well and its enough to give you the f****n horrors ?

Yes i believe it was Moyse first win over Utd.....a lot of fans have turned on ginge a bit this season but im still alright with him at the moment.......and if we can nick this European trophy im sure he'll back to being The Moyesiah again !

I think now prem safety is assured and you have a good chance in Europe things may ease up on moyse but he's a safe pair of hands 

• Like 1

Fooking nobbers couldn't beat Sunderland and that gurning cnut is now in the play offs. 

We missed the POs on goal difference after conceding 2 95th minute goals recently but smashed Millwall at theres. ?

I fooking hate football.

Cheers, D.

• Haha 2
5 hours ago, dytkos said:

Fooking nobbers couldn't beat Sunderland and that gurning cnut is now in the play offs. 

We missed the POs on goal difference after conceding 2 95th minute goals recently but smashed Millwall at theres. ?

I fooking hate football.

Cheers, D.

Folded like a pack of cards in the second half dy thoughts of holidays on there mind I switched it off im just glad max doesn't come on anymore ?

• Like 1

Funny thing is I got a message with some film attached yesterday from a good mate of mine...it was from the Sunderland match...my mate said I should put it up on here...and mention it to dytcos...lol

• Haha 2
  • Sad 1

Lived in the same street as Beardsley when we were younger. He always was a mile ahead of the rest in skill as a kid.

I saw him in a Marie Currie hospice a couple of years ago, he was handing out kit, having selfies and chatting with the terminally ill, I asked a nurse if it was a one off, she said no, he was a regular.

“Beauty is only skin deep”, eh?

Cheers.

• Like 6
Just now, chartpolski said:

Lived in the same street as Beardsley when we were younger. He always was a mile ahead of the rest in skill as a kid.

I saw him in a Marie Currie hospice a couple of years ago, he was handing out kit, having selfies and chatting with the terminally ill, I asked a nurse if it was a one off, she said no, he was a regular.

“Beauty is only skin deep”, eh?

Cheers.

Top man. Nothing against him whatsoever. Twas a joke.

• Like 2

He is a bit slow though !

I remember a group of celebrities being asked  what they would do if they were invisible, 

They said things like being a fly on the wall at places like a government cabinet meeting, etc.

Beardsley said he would stand next to traffic lights and keep pressing the buttons !

He got into serious trouble as a youth coach at Newcastle when he had them at a jungle gym and said to the black lads, “ come on, you lot should be great at this “ !

I don’t think he has got a racist bone in his body, he just didn’t understand how offensive the comment was, he thought he was joking !

Cheers.