Dog hunter ?

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yeh I'm sorry about that ...late night and I was drunk

phone call yesterday evening... another lad I grew up with,found unresponsive in the shower by his Oldman?suspected heart attack..only 40 yr old.. RIP Haigie Lad?      

Was he jabbed. 

1 hour ago, king said:

Dog the bounty hunter..

He chases them for days armed with Cs gas and handcuffs..

Once he captures them..he gets them in the people carrier..trys his best to convert them to Jesus and god..then gives them a fag ??

He's not allowed a gun ..

He caught some real high profile people in his time , think what you could see on the TV program was all dramatised 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, king said:

Dog the bounty hunter..

He chases them for days armed with Cs gas and handcuffs..

Once he captures them..he gets them in the people carrier..trys his best to convert them to Jesus and god..then gives them a fag ??

Why would he give them a fag??? Does he have homos on tap to give away ????? Lol its a feeeeeg

3 minutes ago, Lenmcharristar said:

Some poor c un t hanged himself today from a motorway bridge over here, its sad that he thought that was the only way left

Feel more sorry for the people who seen it. Went Bristol Wednesday motorway was shut because of somebody jumping off the bridge and being hit by two cars. Can’t imagine how there feeling now ?

• Like 4
9 minutes ago, Lenmcharristar said:

Why would he give them a fag??? Does he have homos on tap to give away ????? Lol its a feeeeeg

I don't know mate..maybe he feels like he's done there head in trying to convert them to god..

So gives them a fag lol..

• Haha 3
12 hours ago, Gypsydog94 said:

Feel more sorry for the people who seen it. Went Bristol Wednesday motorway was shut because of somebody jumping off the bridge and being hit by two cars. Can’t imagine how there feeling now ?

My house looks out on to the m5 bridge at avonmouth and we get about one a month go off there, no publicity or media it’s only the lifeguard and helicopter that give it away but it’s pretty regular ?