Andrew Tate vs Greta

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Not as bad as using her as a mouthpiece to further their agenda then screaming that she's being abused when questioned on some of her statements and opinions. She's being abused alright but it's by he

still more trust worthy than that Starmer character  ...Let's be honest ?

People covert to Islam as it gives them protection in a lot of jails and they don’t look down on rapists, Levi belfeild rapist and murderer of milly  dowler being a prime example ?

Posted Images

45 minutes ago, TOMO said:

Nb....

I don't know what that means....is it Somebody's initials? 

In Latin it means "take note" or "note well".

In text speak it means "not bad".

In woke speak it means " non-binary".

Not sure what it means in this context, mate ?

Cheers.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, chartpolski said:

In Latin it means "take note" or "note well".

In text speak it means "not bad".

In woke speak it means " non-binary".

Not sure what it means in this context, mate ?

Cheers.

Nob? 

Maybe just missed the "o".... ??

• Haha 4

To immediately leap to the defence of someone who's got rape and human trafficking charges against them, and a history of abusing women, forcing young women into the sex industry and stealing their wages, not to mention trying to recruit under 18s into it as well. 

You can fine well believe he's not guilty but that's some hill to die on, which will leave you looking like a right nonce if he gets convicted.

How can you support someone who'd mock a father who's child is dying? 

How can you support someone who claims depression doesn't exist?

How can you support someone who says women are to blame if they get raped?

In what world is this seedy c*nt a good role model? 

• Like 5
1 hour ago, sandymere said:

To immediately leap to the defence of someone who's got rape and human trafficking charges against them, and a history of abusing women, forcing young women into the sex industry and stealing their wages, not to mention trying to recruit under 18s into it as well. 

You can fine well believe he's not guilty but that's some hill to die on, which will leave you looking like a right nonce if he gets convicted.

Everything you said there is complete bollocks,did you ever here of innocent until proven guilty?

Bit rich coming from someone who supports men going into women or childrens toilets/changing rooms.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
1 hour ago, sandymere said:

Honestly i could rip the f**k out of you right now with the filfth you support,an run awy from everytime i question you on it,but im not going to.

But i bet you suppoert that faggot of a priest dont you.

Il make it clear now for your wee femminist feelings,the reason i will defend him is because this

When him an his bro got arrested the first time for human trafficking an holding a girl against her will blah blah IS WAS ALL BOLLOCKS

An it was proven all bollocks,the girl was seen on social media by her bf,he contacted her an she said she was taken against her will an being held against her will,when the romanian police reviewed the cctv of tates houses,the girl was seen willingly outside the gates collecting pizza delivery an going back inside,an the whole thing was dropped,so forgive me for not jumping on the crusade to get him lynched,il wait till see.

Ps your lot hate him an try to twist his words like you did above,but if you actually go an listen to what he said youl see yourself theyve been twisted.

• Haha 1
4 hours ago, sandymere said:

still more trust worthy than that Starmer character  ...Let's be honest ?

• Like 3
  • Haha 5
15 hours ago, tinytiger said:

He's a Muslim convert, just trying to fit in

People covert to Islam as it gives them protection in a lot of jails and they don’t look down on rapists, Levi belfeild rapist and murderer of milly  dowler being a prime example ?

• Like 7
8 hours ago, Francie, said:

Honestly i could rip the f**k out of you right now with the filfth you support,an run awy from everytime i question you on it,but im not going to.

But i bet you suppoert that faggot of a priest dont you.

Il make it clear now for your wee femminist feelings,the reason i will defend him is because this

When him an his bro got arrested the first time for human trafficking an holding a girl against her will blah blah IS WAS ALL BOLLOCKS

An it was proven all bollocks,the girl was seen on social media by her bf,he contacted her an she said she was taken against her will an being held against her will,when the romanian police reviewed the cctv of tates houses,the girl was seen willingly outside the gates collecting pizza delivery an going back inside,an the whole thing was dropped,so forgive me for not jumping on the crusade to get him lynched,il wait till see.

Ps your lot hate him a try to twist his words like you did above,but if you actually go a listen to what he said youl see yourself theyve been twisted.

spot on francie what about diane abbott sandy 1F820069-0094-4561-8B5D-1BB868C384BA.png.a79257d07ab3fe2204f0c2dcc6b69d8d.png

or the world economic forum who you agree with so much on everything from covid to global warming