Homosexual encounters.

That title got your interest didn't it??

I've been propostioned 3 times. First I was seventeen and hitching a lift. An elderley bloke stopped and proceeded to tell me of  an obviously made up story about him having sex with a German , female hitch hiker. He then leant over  and felt in my groin  and muttered something like "I bet you've got a hard on". I panicked and said "let me out". He said he had a house where I could stay the night. By that time I was really freaked opened the door and said "let me out ya f****n @#$%". He then stopped the car and let me out.

Another time I was in digs sharing a bedroom with a workmate. He said out of nowhere " it's cold in this bedroom, do you want to get in my bed?" I cottoned on and said  aggressively "do I f**k, stay where you f****n are."

Third time I was in London on holiday with my Mrs and two kids late 70s early eighties. I can't remeber the name of the place with the stone lions, senior moment, but a group of camp, gay guys came past me and winked at me. I can only think it was because I had a droopy moustache as was fashionable for straight and gay guys in those days. Maybe they thought I was bi. Probably just having a laugh. At the time I was annoyed because I was with my kids. The wife thought it hilarious. Bitch.

Any stories you'd like to share gentlemen?

• Haha 1

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You say you have never been propositioned. You may have an aura of straight masculinity or you're an ugly c**t. Which is it?

When I was a young guy,..I was frequently 'befriended' by these curious types,..feck knows why....?    

Jukel I think mushroom has hacked your account mate 

Posted Images

Not exactly Freddie mercury are ya jukel ??? ????

when my wife and I were courting, we used to finish our night off at an ostentatiously decorated gay club as it was the final venue on our walk home . It was never a one last drink sketch , it always ended up there till the death , sone lovely people , never any trouble and better music than half the places we’d stumble from over the course of the evening. 

Never had an issue , not for me , but hey , each to their own , it is an unhealthy life style like . And full of proper wrong uns . 

• Like 1
Just now, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

Not exactly Freddie mercury are ya jukel ??? ????

when my wife and I were courting, we used to finish our night off at an ostentatiously decorated gay club as it was the final venue on our walk home . It was never a one last drink sketch , it always ended up there till the death , sone lovely people , never any trouble and better music than half the places we’d stumble from over the course of the evening. 

Never had an issue , not for me , but hey , each to their own , it is an unhealthy life style like . And full of proper wrong uns . 

That's where you are wrong, my moustache was gayer than Freddies.

Even before I knew he was gay ( I'm a bit slow on the take up) that guy made my skin crawl. My Mrs feels the same. Turn off the telly as soon as he appears.

I think his lifestyle caught up with him. Aids?

45 minutes ago, jukel123 said:

I've been propostioned 3 times. First I was seventeen and hitching a lift. An elderley bloke stopped and proceeded to tell me of  an obviously made up story about him having sex with a German , female hitch hiker. He then leant over  and felt in my groin  and muttered something like "I bet you've got a hard on". I panicked and said "let me out". He said he had a house where I could stay the night. By that time I was really freaked opened the door and said "let me out ya f****n @#$%". He then stopped the car and let me out.

Another time I was in digs sharing a bedroom with a workmate. He said out of nowhere " it's cold in this bedroom, do you want to get in my bed?" I cottoned on and said  aggressively "do I f**k, stay where you f****n are."

Third time I was in London on holiday with my Mrs and two kids late 70s early eighties. I can't remeber the name of the place with the stone lions, senior moment, but a group of camp, gay guys came past me and winked at me. I can only think it was because I had a droopy moustache as was fashionable for straight and gay guys in those days. Maybe they thought I was bi. Probably just having a laugh. At the time I was annoyed because I was with my kids. The wife thought it hilarious. Bitch.

Say no fecking more ,explains the light footed dodging of questions ???….

Only joking mate .

2 hours ago, jukel123 said:

Been watching too much Dahmer lad?

Have as many gay friends as I do and yeaahhhhhh you get all of stories ? one of my favorites is about my old Manager.

Dudes a 65yr kiwi who do how ended up in f***ing southwest Mississippi ? anyhow first day on the job they lead me over to my section where I find out I was working with one of the guys I was in the army with, well we get the greetings out the way and he says " Awe shit man you gotta meet our manager" so he leads me to dude who looks and sounds like crocodile Dundee if he escaped the retirement home.

Buddy says "W this is Donovan ! Donovan this is W the gayest mother f****r you'll meet this year I guarantee it !"

My hand was half way out going for a hand shake when he said this and I proceeded to pause and stare at home like " Dude what in the actual f**k" . So Wi grabs my hand and crushes it like a damn lobster while shaking it  and he smiles looks at me dead in the eyes and says " yeah he's about right mate ! But I'm beat your ass in the parking lot because you called me a Fag gay ,not walk around with a purse and bitch about my feeling gay !"  Proceeded to laugh our asses off  and seriously one of the best managers I've ever had.

Well fast forward to earlier this year he quite and has his own construction company going. Well he stopped by to pick up some stuff  and me and him where catching up. Well I tell him "hay man we got this new manager you probably couldn't stand" he says " O YE TALKIN ABOUT THAT FAGGOT !?!" 

Loud as f**k  and I'm like "W ! You can say that !"  And he says " WHAT ?! FAGGOT ?! DONOVAN IM A 65YR GAY MAN ! I DONT GIVE A SHIT !  IM TOO OLD FOR THIS POLITICAL CORRECT BULLSHIT! I KNOW A FAGGOT WHEN I SEE ONE AND THAT SON IF A BITCH IS A FAGGOT !" 

He goes off for another 2 minutes then proceeds to just go " well any way I need to get back to work " hops in his truck and take off , f***ing LEGEND ??

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

lived and worked in ibiza for 5 years...all sorts of gay stuff to be seen over there...been approached  a number of times...also walked in on two gays having sex in the toilet of a club....I just turned round and walked out...not my thing...but I'm not homafobic. 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, TOMO said:

lived and worked in ibiza for 5 years...all sorts of gay stuff to be seen over there...been approached  a number of times...also walked in on two gays having sex in the toilet of a club....I just turned round and walked out...not my thing...but I'm not homafobic. 

I have  no problem with gay people. But I don't think they do themselves any favours with Gay Pride Marches etc. That battle has been won. Nobodys interested in persecting them any more. A few make me recoil like Freddie Mercury, he was kind of in your face sleazy. But some straight sleazeballs make me uncomfortable too. Chubby Brown for one.

Edited by jukel123

We have gay friends one of whom is almost 90 so grew up when homosexuality was a crime you could be jailed for. Both he and his younger partner have no time for the rainbow nonsense. Neither have they time for all the overt homosexuality on tv. They just get on with their lives and don't expect or look to be treated any differently. 

Just now, Nicepix said:

We have gay friends one of whom is almost 90 so grew up when homosexuality was a crime you could be jailed for. Both he and his younger partner have no time for the rainbow nonsense. Neither have they time for all the overt homosexuality on tv. They just get on with their lives and don't expect or look to be treated any differently. 

?

56 minutes ago, Nicepix said:

In other words you’ve dabbled ?

• Haha 2