Energy Prices

there was one half black kid in the full school primary and secondary before labour now my daughters at same schools everything from eastern european to pakistani and her head teachers a lesbian she has transgender teachers the difference makes you feel sick all because a the c**t blair and he nearly killed as many innocent civilians as hitler and sandy think he was caring ? ? cared about putting tens a millions in his bank the rat 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Sandy seems to think if you are anti Labour, anti EU and think having Corbyn, Mc Donnell and Abbot running the country is absolutely insane, you are automatically a Tory ! Well, no, I voted Labou

Why would the government and big energy companies want to invest money into ways people can live off-grid and independent from them??  It's a business and the world is a business. It has nothing

Other than knocking lights off,stuff off standby,we have carried on regardless since all these energy price hikes started....Gas, Electric and the mortgage,is just shy of £1200 per month,add fuel to g

Posted Images

Sandy seems to think if you are anti Labour, anti EU and think having Corbyn, Mc Donnell and Abbot running the country is absolutely insane, you are automatically a Tory !

Well, no, I voted Labour all my life, until I sussed out Blair, Brown and that mental drunkard Alistair Campbell !

I then voted UKIP and Brexit Party until the last election when I voted for Boris, as he promised to get Brexit done, and to keep out the lunatic Corbyn, who would have turned the UK into a poorer Venezuela !

I wouldn't vote Tory again, it's now a globalist, left of centre party now, much like Labour.

I won't vote for any mainstream party again.......they are all shithouses and charlatans.

So, no, Sandy, it's not " Tory's bad.... Labour good".......They are all cut from the same cloth.

Cheers.

• Like 11
  • Thanks 1
6 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

Sandy seems to think if you are anti Labour, anti EU and think having Corbyn, Mc Donnell and Abbot running the country is absolutely insane, you are automatically a Tory !

Well, no, I voted Labour all my life, until I sussed out Blair, Brown and that mental drunkard Alistair Campbell !

I then voted UKIP and Brexit Party until the last election when I voted for Boris, as he promised to get Brexit done, and to keep out the lunatic Corbyn, who would have turned the UK into a poorer Venezuela !

I wouldn't vote Tory again, it's now a globalist, left of centre party now, much like Labour.

I won't vote for any mainstream party again.......they are all shithouses and charlatans.

So, no, Sandy, it's not " Tory's bad.... Labour good".......They are all cut from the same cloth.

Cheers.

Correct no difference between either both have there snouts squarely in the trough, I too voted for Boris for the same reasons at the last election, Definitely wont be voting for any of the mainstream parties at the next one. Time for a change as this lot are sending us down the river without a paddle, 

8 minutes ago, paulus said:

Correct no difference between either both have there snouts squarely in the trough, I too voted for Boris for the same reasons at the last election, Definitely wont be voting for any of the mainstream parties at the next one. Time for a change as this lot are sending us down the river without a paddle, 

Spot on :yes:

Makes no bloody difference who gets to run this country, they are all in it fer themselves, it's way to late now, country is f****d , make the most of what you've got, now n stop moaning, leave that to.me , lol, right I'm gonna do supper now I'm famished , that's what drink does to.me 

13 hours ago, Greyman said:

The time is right and they are souring in the polls think a few torie mps will be jumping ship as we get closer to an election,??

They’d be getting my vote. They need a few big backers to invest. 

On 10/01/2023 at 18:19, socks said:

Had to move my youngest daughter and the baby back in with me as she couldn’t afford to live. She was barely surviving. My peaceful quiet life is gone but this little angel makes up for that ?

648B60E5-6039-41C4-BB76-A3A81298CC9A.jpeg

Had the Terrorists here this morning, House trashed, Bless them........Lol.

325551222_1377935346280188_1373874491147840861_n.jpg

325506298_1370405660382770_1137773026995033313_n.jpg

16 hours ago, Greyman said:

Mmmm ?

All the politicians that defect should be told to go Fcuk themselves, just like rats leaving a sinking ship, they were happy enough to be there and go along with policies when the people were getting shafted by their party. 

New start new faces new polices. 

Put the people first. 

Not the same old shite under a different umbrella. 

• Like 3