Arrested for thought.

Just my opinion.

If their was a god, why did he get a bunch a lads, with not even a bicycle between them, to spread the word of his existence, which has taken probably over 2000 years to reach every human being on the planet, instead of making one big revelation to everyone all at the same time in an instant?

That means billions of people have lived and died, and gone to hell before they even knew there was a god, heaven or bloody hell?

f**k, I need a f*cking drink after that?

• Like 1

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Not as simple as that. Theres a "buffer zone " around abortion clinics, to stop protesters harassing women going into the clinics. This woman has form for this, and runs some sort of anti ab

There are many medical and personal reasons to abort a fetus and seeing as you don't own a womb,what the fcuk has it got to do with you except to push your warped god shit upon people?... .

should only be available for victims of rape/abuse and on medical grounds imo ....NOT because your to lazy to put something on it or got no elastic in your draws....

Posted Images

2 hours ago, EDDIE B said:

Just my opinion.

If their was a god, why did he get a bunch a lads, with not even a bicycle between them, to spread the word of his existence, which has taken probably over 2000 years to reach every human being on the planet, instead of making one big revelation to everyone all at the same time in an instant?

That means billions of people have lived and died, and gone to hell before they even knew there was a god, heaven or bloody hell?

Bingo ???

15 hours ago, EDDIE B said:

Just my opinion.

Very good. I'd never thought of that.

Here's another puzzler.Why is there this weird thing about lopping foreskins off and certain religious sects?  Lopping off clitorises is a popular activity  too.

Why is there this cleanliness thing about sex? As in priests and nuns must be celibate . As in Mary had to be a  virgin. Did Joseph know about her impregnation? Was he cuckloded? Was he OK with bringing up JC or did he secretly think I'm sick of this perfect kid performing these miracles? We may never know or care. It's all bollocks and fairy stories.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
1 hour ago, jukel123 said:

Very good. I'd never thought of that.

Here's another puzzler.Why is there this weird thing about lopping foreskins off and certain religious sects?  Lopping off clitorises is a popular activity  too.

Why is there this cleanliness thing about sex? As in priests and nuns must be celibate . As in Mary had to be a  virgin. Did Joseph know about her impregnation? Was he cuckloded? Was he OK with bringing up JC or did he secretly think I'm sick of this perfect kid performing these miracles? We may never know or care. It's all bollocks and fairy stories.

The biggest question about religion is why those who shout loudest about them being Christians haven't got a Christian bone in their bodies judging from their actions and attitudes. And it has always been tbe same right through the ages. 

6 minutes ago, Nicepix said:

The biggest question about religion is why those who shout loudest about them being Christians haven't got a Christian bone in their bodies judging from their actions and attitudes. And it has always been tbe same right through the ages. 

Yeah, but god gave them free will, so they can act how,  and do, what they like.  ?✌️

Edited by shaaark
  • Haha 1
Just now, Nicepix said:

Yep, if you're ever down on your luck, don't ask a Christian for help.  

• Thanks 1
20 hours ago, EDDIE B said:

Just my opinion.

Because that wouldn't have made such a good story though, Bang "Its Me" The End, ?