Willful Blindness.....just the beginning?

7 minutes ago, Greyman said:

posted it. On one of the threads he was ruining  mate I can’t be arsed to look back but he put up a postcode and told me to come on down but it was a site a few miles away from his village , I think you know the score  and that is a shitty low trick, I also have posts in my pm box were he is slagging them off now he’s trying to pretend he’s on mates terms the man is a total rat read some of his old posts about phoning plod on lads lamping and sending the boys round to do his dirty work, total village idiot 

Needs sorting mate don’t it once and for all.. no one wants to be walking about waiting for the inevitable clipped earhole.. I’m quite certain which way it’s gonna go n all.. it’s all here for everyone to see foxdropper don’t want to fight maybe best to leave it cos he’s basically getting bullied now 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Sandy no one takes you seriously because you never reply to others,i could post a million memes about labour but its pointless,you dont seem to catch on that both pafties are scumbags an playing us li

It's not a new thing both parents working ffs. My old man and mother both worked to make ends meet but then the old man was a drinker and did the horses so we never had much. The Wife and I both worke

You sound like a SNP nut now, everything is the tories fault,  don't get it twisted I have no love for the tories either,  it's not the parties that  are  wrong it's the system that is fault it's the

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, Greyman said:

No I said the police would want all the details but you clearly felt the hat fitted, I,ve told you from the start I think your a wrong un nothing’s changed there 

greyman doesn’t give a f**k anyone can have it lol 

say what you think mate lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
4 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

greyman doesn’t give a f**k anyone can have it lol 

say what you think mate lol

It’s only gonna end one way imo and that’s with foxdropper on the floor quivering.. and with rock hard hands after the petterilll he’s been steeping in 

• Haha 4
Just now, lurcherman 887 said:

It’s only gonna end one way imo and that’s with foxdropper on the floor quivering.. and with rock hard hands after the petterilll he’s been steeping in 

or both of em banned for week lol 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
18 minutes ago, Greyman said:

No I said the police would want all the details but you clearly felt the hat fitted, I,ve told you from the start I think your a wrong un nothing’s changed there 

I said details are important,I was the one who asked the question to someone else,you did not say the police would want all the details,you weren’t even in the conversation,you were just being “catty”,even @paulus saw your insinuation and questioned you on it.

005054D5-3A9F-4E62-BA23-D2877C38E98F.jpeg

Right. i have removed both foxdropper and greyman from the site, numerous warnings from all the mods has obviously not worked. if at some point in the future they settle there differences then they will be allowed back on.  

7 minutes ago, paulus said:

Right. i have removed both foxdropper and greyman from the site, numerous warnings from all the mods has obviously not worked. if at some point in the future they settle there differences then they will be allowed back on.  

How many mods is there? :ninja:

• Haha 1
26 minutes ago, paulus said:

he decided it wasn't for him. 

only time he had a good idea lol 

shame a few good members f****d off before he had his epiphany 

Edited by mC HULL
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1