Willful Blindness.....just the beginning?

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Sandy no one takes you seriously because you never reply to others,i could post a million memes about labour but its pointless,you dont seem to catch on that both pafties are scumbags an playing us li

It's not a new thing both parents working ffs. My old man and mother both worked to make ends meet but then the old man was a drinker and did the horses so we never had much. The Wife and I both worke

You sound like a SNP nut now, everything is the tories fault,  don't get it twisted I have no love for the tories either,  it's not the parties that  are  wrong it's the system that is fault it's the

Posted Images

15 hours ago, mC HULL said:

wtf you must be taking the piss how did the fake pandemic and covid effect waiting lists 

everyone said real patients will die because sheep scared of a cold needed jabbing 

and how does millions of immigrants effect the nhs waiting times etc you are away with the fairy’s sandy you really are 

Do you really  believe what u write? The NHS was in a mess before covid and only gotten worse since because of cuts, staff shortages and government mismanagement whilst  spafffing 43 million on private track and trace.  As to immigrants...

Screenshot_20230412-102700_Photos.jpg.1f82bb56d7c4ca10dddfdd95666f0bf3.jpg

11 hours ago, foxdropper said:

You need to grow a pair Sandy .They ain’t so bad mate .Tell them you want their phone numbers and you’ll meet for a “chat “I know one that needed a nappy change recently .

Lol, I had balls before these boys parents had the misfortune to conceive them ?

It's a bit of research really,  testing the idea that as racist are not the sharpest pencils in the box, this hold true for Hams in general? 

I think my hypothesis is correct 

Don’t explain why every other name in the waiting room que ends in Z or the number of health tourists coming in and out for there 25k a year hiv medicine because we allow it or the free health pass giving to every shithouse that washes up in a dinghy plus you were an advocate of the track and trace back when you were trying to ram your vaccine down everyone’s throat as it saved lives, 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 3
32 minutes ago, Greyman said:

Don’t explain why every other name in the waiting room que ends in Z or the number of health tourists coming in and out for there 25k a year hiv medicine because we allow it or the free health pass giving to every shithouse that washes up in a dinghy plus you were an advocate of the track and trace back when you were trying to ram your vaccine down everyone’s throat as it saved lives, 

Your just writing made up shite u read on some pathetic ham site ?

I  know because i work in A+E .

You are just demonstrating that youu haven't the skills to  actually evaluate what you are fed from quack sites thus proving my hypothesis in the previous post.

WWW.MEDPAGETODAY.COM

Study found downstream health effect for vaccination

LINK.SPRINGER.COM

Background Information on COVID-19 vaccination effects on mortality among patients hospitalized with...

Edited by sandymere

You keep slagging off the Tories sandymere. There's not a person here defending them. We just think your a nob because you think the Diane abbots of politics would sort it out. Yes the government wants holding to account, they and the labour party all want putting against a wall and shooting. Until that day, most of us will do everything we can to prevent the abbot's, McDonald's, corbyns, starmers, khan's, Owen Jones etc etc from getting anywhere near power.  

You keep posting the same shite over and over. Yes we know there's immigrants keeping the NHS ticking over ..... and the Tories and labour are to blame for that. Both of them. You live in Devon and lecture us on immigration. Your a mug pal. 

• Like 3
1 hour ago, sandymere said:

FB_IMG_1681115473588.jpg.5da0bf4b2c868ed5d60630b6e941e62b.jpg

thing is sandy that could be a list to any politician in any political party....Blair springs to mind immediately....but theres countless others  

• Like 1
2 hours ago, sandymere said:

Do you really  believe what u write? The NHS was in a mess before covid and only gotten worse since because of cuts, staff shortages and government mismanagement whilst  spafffing 43 million on private track and trace.  As to immigrants...

Screenshot_20230412-102700_Photos.jpg.1f82bb56d7c4ca10dddfdd95666f0bf3.jpg

that’s called taking in migrants with something to give the country not millions in to go on the dole and put pressure on every service we have 

you was all for wasting billion on vaccines and track and trace ffs mate lol

lads on here we’re saying it will just put more pressure on the already stretch nhs 

millions on ventilators and hospitals all never used over a cold ffs it was a joke the full thing

• Like 7
21 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

that’s called taking in migrants with something to give the country not millions in to go on the dole and put pressure on every service we have 

you was all for wasting billion on vaccines and track and trace ffs mate lol

lads on here we’re saying it will just put more pressure on the already stretch nhs 

millions on ventilators and hospitals all never used over a cold ffs it was a joke the full thing

5 million on a COVID ward built at Wigan...never used. My brother worked on the wards at the time, twiddling his thumbs while the sandyqueers were making tiktok videos and arguing about how serious it all was

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
3 hours ago, sandymere said:

The current  industrial action is  not making it better, time the government were held to account for the damage they have done. 

Had a phone this morning at 8 10, from the hospital, yes you read it right 8 10, sorry mr ,,,,, your appointment for monday the 17th, has been put back, and will be in touch, so i rang them back at 9pm, asking what was going on, as i had arranged to be taken for the appointment, at the hospital, at 10 15, they had no knowledge of the phone call, and stated the dermatology department wasnt even open at that time, i even gave them the number of the person who called me on my phone , they then assured me,  my appointment was indeed for 10 15 am this coming monday, and cop fer this, i also received a letter from the hospital , melanoma on his right front toe, i immediately rang them up, they acknowledged there mistake, and couldnt appologise enough, its my left index finger where the trouble is , eh  ffs         

• Confused 1
2 hours ago, sandymere said:

Your just writing made up shite u read on some pathetic ham site ?

I  know because i work in A+E .

You are just demonstrating that youu haven't the skills to  actually evaluate what you are fed from quack sites thus proving my hypothesis in the previous post.

WWW.MEDPAGETODAY.COM

Study found downstream health effect for vaccination

LINK.SPRINGER.COM

Background Information on COVID-19 vaccination effects on mortality among patients hospitalized with...

I think what you,ll find is I,m writing from a lifetime of experience been visiting the same doctor for over 40 years still attend the same hospital I was born in and I dint need to read anything to see a que of Romanians,poles and any other nationality bar mine sitting in front of me were as before it was my nan or the old lady up the road, you work in an a and e in Devon you ain’t got a clue about what’s going on as I’ve told you before I could take you to we’re I grew up and you would be afraid to get out the van, but unfortunately you will only see that when it’s to late and your daughters scared to go out, careful what you wish for 

• Like 4
1 hour ago, DIDO.1 said:

5 million on a COVID ward built at Wigan...never used. My brother worked on the wards at the time, twiddling his thumbs while the sandyqueers were making tiktok videos and arguing about how serious it all was

The covid wards were a tory gimmick,  there weren't enough nurses to  cover the  normal wards. Just another tory hand in the till to milk the country dry.

I don't know what idiots voted for them? The less bright ones I guess....