White minorities ……

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

No sir, brits aren't lazy, at one time this little island ruled a quarter of the globe, we are still the 5'th or 6'th largest economy on the planet, genuine brits did that not Pakistanis, Nigerians or

Like some have said on hear you speak out on certain things like Muslim grooming gangs and illegal immigration and straight away you become the bad guy. A few years ago walking upto Rotherham train st

Ive said for years now and been called all sorts of names for saying it but its just basic common sense to me, its almost unfair to hold blacks to the same standards as whites on a large scale,many of

Posted Images

2 hours ago, Aussie Whip said:

Over here you only need to identify as being indigenous, there are a lot of ginger, freckled boongs getting handouts. You can tell who has it in them though, they are total cnts and mostly in jail. They are truly the worst race of people that have ever existed.

How do they end up with ginger hair 

What the Royal Household and the Establishment REALLY think ?

WWW.DAILYMAIL.CO.UK

Ngozi Fulani, director of the east London charity Sistah Space, said she was so shocked by the incident at Buckingham Palace she 'couldn't report it to the Queen...

Cheers.

16 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

WWW.DAILYMAIL.CO.UK

Ngozi Fulani, director of the east London charity Sistah Space, said she was so shocked by the incident at Buckingham Palace she 'couldn't report it to the Queen...

Cheers.

Must not be really black and proud then if that offended her mate

1 hour ago, chartpolski said:

WWW.DAILYMAIL.CO.UK

Cheers.

The fact she was wearing traditional Hackney dress attire to the function should really have assisted the nuance of the situation really shouldn’t it ? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
5 hours ago, Aussie Whip said:

I'm pretty sure that's right, now they are trying to get sections of coast and it seems they are getting the red carpet rolled out. Give them an inch. They're a useless people, they get everything handed to them yet they still complain. A cop up North shot a young indigenous not long ago because he came at them with a knife, now they want official revenge by spearing the copper. If I came at a cop with a knife I'd expect to be shot. Just an example of their mentality. I still feel more sorry for you guys seeing your homeland  and way of life destroyed.

Trying to get sections of their own land.How dare they?

• Like 2
5 hours ago, Aussie Whip said:

A cop up North shot a young indigenous not long ago because he came at them with a knife, now they want official revenge by spearing the copper. If I came at a cop with a knife I'd expect to be shot. 

Is that the guy whose case was on 60 Minutes Australia? 

• Like 1
23 minutes ago, mackem said:

Id agree to them spearing the copper but to be done in secure military location, then when they go towards him with the spears id whack them too, as much as i agree they are natives, id give them land and say now fook aff, let them fend on their own, then change the laws that the white man in oz can shoot to kill any native trespasser on his land, as i said before if these peoples(natives) were any good they wouldnt have been 3rd worlders 

• Haha 1