Bull grey x saluki bull grey opinions?

1 hour ago, Blackmag said:

I've had a good few bull xs in the back of the van that could finish a fight yet didn't cause one they had  no issues pye  otter  blacky paddy Molly Murphy spike clodd ect given enough work any dog is willing to please I would trust a bull x before most xs work or with family

Well , i had 3 bullxs just straight  pit x greys, no other breeds in the x.All mine were ok with other dogs, no prob  infact i went out the one night with a lad who had 2 in back of his van, i had old bryn my collie x grey at the time , he never do a fox on his own, but would with another dog with him. well the lad put in the back Ray with them 2, one dog one a bitch, i said fook me they kill old bryn lad lol, he said they wont touch him, got his 2 out let them see bryn  have smell, and it was ok but i was worried as bryn could be it sharp with dogs but it went ok , we got 2 foxes bryn  got a run so was happy.ive talked about Tug 1x staff x greyhound , came  from where i from w-ton, and it had some joe smith suff in the line as well, he was cracker 26in 75lb of power, it was seeing him kill stuff made me like bullxs. well Tug ok with other dogs if they were ok with him, but  i only seen him go once at another dog, and that was big 1/4 collie x 3/4 grey. we was just about to go out lamping, dogs outside  just having sell etc , they seen each other before.Dont know why but tis fookin collie x grey , went at Tug feck knows why, it had grab of him, Tug just grabbed it in the chest  that fookin fast. the collie was fecked lad took back home, he was ok after about a week or so.Tug was still ok with dogs if they left him alone, you got to be sensible  with any powerful dog, my big dog Buck gsd x grey old now  had stack of power but not a fighter than feck. i like bullxs , and the saluki xpit x grey lurcher a great type x if you get the % right of both breeds .

• Like 1

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Bull Grey x Saluki Grey     

Grebs kitchen table 

Posted Images

My lad is possibly the most well mannered dog I’ve ever had. He will walk away from another dog big or small but a different mood when working. My bitch with Irish terriers in her is a nightmare though. Only once had trouble with the big dog when a rottie tried to mount him and feck me he is quick when he needs to be. Wouldn’t have him if he wasn’t as a 41kg dog that’s sharp with others would be a nightmare 

• 10 months later...
On 11/12/2022 at 16:16, Mickle123 said:

5728D1D3-9EB8-465E-8DBB-D04DCBA2B429.jpeg

Many years ago I used to go about with two very similar dogs getting myself into less trouble than I did walking the streets . 

thanks for sharing them , a lovely couple you have and I hope they give you as much fun as I did with my pair. 

4 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

Many years ago I used to go about with two very similar dogs getting myself into less trouble than I did walking the streets . 

thanks for sharing them , a lovely couple you have and I hope they give you as much fun as I did with my pair. 

any pics of your pair stiff how were they bred ?

6 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

any pics of your pair stiff how were they bred ?

Plenty mate but I’ve long since lost all notion of the dogs . 

one was a minshaw lamping dog to a bull/ grey x Sal grey . A pretty common type up where I was and I had a couple that way bred in a variety of percentages . 

the other was from a bull grey 1st cross to a pure saluki mother , she was mated then to lucky . 

had some fun with them two big idiots 

• Like 1

🤔 Walked out with a few of these types,...I reckon that a good example would be the ultimate UK Canine preditor...

There is not much that could escape their undoubted physical attributes,....mind you,...how many of us really need such a phenomanal critter, and how many lads would have enough genuine work, to accommodate one 🤔

Amazing dogs though....👏

• Like 5

There’s been that many litters of them knocked out from inferior bull crosses & coursing dogs there’ll be a lot more bad ones than good ones about these days. Same as anything I suppose, when you get a good one they’ll be the perfect dog for the lamping man, not so much for daytime work but it’s horses for courses.

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Deerhunter1 said:

There’s been that many litters of them knocked out from inferior bull crosses & coursing dogs there’ll be a lot more bad ones than good ones about these days. Same as anything I suppose, when you get a good one they’ll be the perfect dog for the lamping man, not so much for daytime work but it’s horses for courses.

Most them.coursing types are sal bull greys in some form.or another 

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, mC HULL said:

good lampers chart good for out and good for a bit of sport in the day but won’t kill the real strong uns 

I only had that one in my kennel for a couple of days. It wasn't mine.

To be fair, it took a good daytime winter hare in decent style.

Cheers.

• Like 1