Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Bull Grey x Saluki Grey     

Grebs kitchen table 

Posted Images

5 hours ago, Mickle123 said:

5728D1D3-9EB8-465E-8DBB-D04DCBA2B429.jpeg

Smart looking dogs pal one on the right takes my eye!  if I was active enough I could nock all sorts over with him got a soft spot for bull greyhound saluki greyhound x thats coming from a stern  traditional x man beddy x collie crosses . But have a sneaky liking for this cross as a lamp dog make a good hard lamping dog that’s got heart that’s not fussy 

• Like 2
12 hours ago, poxon said:

Smart looking dogs pal one on the right takes my eye!  if I was active enough I could nock all sorts over with him got a soft spot for bull greyhound saluki greyhound x thats coming from a stern  traditional x man beddy x collie crosses . But have a sneaky liking for this cross as a lamp dog make a good hard lamping dog that’s got heart that’s not fussy 

your pal D still got his sal/bull/grey dog?

Proper specimen of this X imo?

• Like 1

Remember seeing and been out with some of the dogs of this cross probably the first ever bred in Yorkshire anyway the most well known was Irish Bob's Rambo. My mate had one out of a big blue dog from Barnsley way it was a feker with other dogs when it's blood was up. I have to say this cross when it comes right is the ultimate killing machine as far has lurchers with a prey drive that needs stimulating or they can be a nuisance if not. 

• Like 2
30 minutes ago, tatsblisters said:

Remember seeing and been out with some of the dogs of this cross probably the first ever bred in Yorkshire anyway the most well known was Irish Bob's Rambo. My mate had one out of a big blue dog from Barnsley way it was a feker with other dogs when it's blood was up. I have to say this cross when it comes right is the ultimate killing machine as far has lurchers with a prey drive that needs stimulating or they can be a nuisance if not. 

You used to see a lot at lurcher shows with dodgy temperaments. Some owners seemed to get a bang out of them growling and lunging. Im not keen on bullcrosses because of the temperament issue with some. I suppose a lot are just reflecting their owners temperament  issues. Lol.

2 hours ago, jukel123 said:

You used to see a lot at lurcher shows with dodgy temperaments. Some owners seemed to get a bang out of them growling and lunging. Im not keen on bullcrosses because of the temperament issue with some. I suppose a lot are just reflecting their owners temperament  issues. Lol.

I’m afraid bull x s seem to attract the clowns of the lurcher world more than other lurcher crosses in my experience, maybe it’s a macho thing 

• Like 4