World Cup Thread 2022

1 hour ago, mC HULL said:

your right bunch a faggots ? taking a knee for a black man and a full team of blacks don’t ? imagine having a son looking up to that shit some role models 

I agree entirely, mate ?

England took the knee against the USA, but they didn't ! Isn't the USA where all that nonsense started ?

Then the sight of a team representing England kneeling in front of an African team who didn't kneel, is, frankly, sickening .

Are England the only team in the World Cup who are "taking the knee" ?

Cheers.

• Like 7

• Replies 421
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I think your eyes must be f****d Ray...lol It came down to a missed penalty, we were the better side for large parts, most of these lads are under 25 and boys like Bellingham are playing like sea

I agree entirely, mate ? England took the knee against the USA, but they didn't ! Isn't the USA where all that nonsense started ? Then the sight of a team representing England kneeling in fr

Posted Images

9 hours ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

What , they cut their own hair ?? ??

what if they are bald ? 

Fodens hair looks like its been cut by someone from the Nuthouse.......He looks the image of Ian Hunter .

• Haha 1
45 minutes ago, micky said:

Fodens hair looks like its been cut by someone from the Nuthouse.......He looks the image of Ian Hunter .

Exactly that's why a barbers ability is relevant to his industry lol

I think Fodens blind aunty done his

On 02/12/2022 at 14:09, WILF said:

All possible mate of course, but equally as possible is that you get either:

4 defenders just sitting in their own box marking a couple of strikers while 8 players have a kick about in the middle ?

or

Its a kids playground free for all with everyone running around like headless chickens ?

I don’t know is the answer but I’m a mind of “if it ain’t broke, don’t fix it” which is pretty much what we are seeing play out with all this VAR nonsense imho……it was fine before, warts and all.

jmho mate 

I agree as regards if its not broke etc....but thats just the trouble if they are going to f**k around with the game re Var then why not try something that really matters it'll either show out to be a good idea or it'll be a shit show....again,like Var.

Personally i think no offsides would cause teams to go man to man in many areas which i dont think is altogether a bad thing,games are really exciting sometimes when they get stretched and become like a game of basketball,you attack us then we attack you....to do that over 90 mins would obviously cause for some major tactical adjustments,im just curious to see what they would be i suppose.

On 02/12/2022 at 14:00, Neobliviscaris1776 said:

The game of football has enough against with VAR clearly dictating end results of games. Change the offside rule?? FFS?

Id rather encourage open attractive football than have games decided by technology.....if the game is now in the " lets try new things " era....then lets try them.

• Like 1