Raw dog food

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nothing like the sheep's head rising through the froth and the eyeball glaring at you. ???

You guys are right,.. the raw meat situation has definitely spiralled out of control? Most Butchers nowadays , have chosen to sell their scrap meat for dog food, and process everything into 'pet

I personally think raw feed prices have gone mental I used to pretty much fill two chess freezers for £80 of a good mix of raw foods I used to buy in as it was all waist products it was cheap as chips

Posted Images

1 hour ago, D Lloyd said:

What do you lads and lases pay for a 1kg bag of dog mince beef chicken etc

must admit it is getting expensive if you look at some suppliers ....glad live just filled my freezer with rabbits...and with a few hares I get ...there having game mostly now

• Like 1
1 hour ago, TOMO said:

must admit it is getting expensive if you look at some suppliers ....glad live just filled my freezer with rabbits...and with a few hares I get ...there having game mostly now

Show off I rember you putting pic up of half a horse ? you had for the dogs Shetland pony

6 hours ago, TOMO said:

Muntjac hares and tripe is what i mainly feed i found the rabbits were abit wormy do u not have too much trouble with them ?

• Like 1

January last yr was paying 80/90p per pound block for mince beef,tripe,oily fish etc..gone up to £1:25 a block 2 kg of chicken/duck necks gone up to £4 a bag, everything has gone up everywhere tbf...even the discount isles at the supermarkets are charging silly money ?