First Tattoo

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A old friend of mine did this for me and have to say myself it's one of the best tattoo's iv'e ever seen any where...

I think I've got the best one ? ☺ joke llf

At the start of the year my old friend who has a studio not to far from Northampton put up a comp with a tattoo as the prize and asked for suggestions,i said native finches,goldfinch,bullfinch etc and

Posted Images

40 minutes ago, jukel123 said:

Was it one sitting mate?

Yes mate,just over 5 hours,had a couple of fag/wee breaks and a few guzzled cups of tea but didn't want to prolong the sitting as such so sat it out in one...

• Like 1

Fair play!! 
id love one just haven’t found something I’d be happy with seeing rest of my life that meant something without it being public of that makes sense 

Got a home made Indian ink scar for British army on shoulder just the ink didn’t take so just a scar? there’s a few poppy related ones I’ve seen I’d be happy with but same time I’m tight as and il never forget as an usher the day wee clubbed in to get my pals exes name covered up the day before his wedding with a dark rectangle on his chest organised whilst he had his hair cut I may add lol took 15 mins and I get the whole thing 

• Like 1
3 hours ago, fireman said:

See even now iv'e had one done i don't get the " addictive " bit , they fecking hurt and i was glad when it was done as the last half hour of the 5 and a bit it took to do was hard fecking work :blink: and i no way was i even going to wince due to the ribbing for the rest of my life i would be getting from my brother and my so called pals.;).Ok i get wanting more bits inked as i feel another one on the other side of my chest would balance it but i won't go all cold turkey if i don't get it done...:laugh:..

nice tattoo bud it looks pretty good...I'm covered in tattoos and the worst part for me was the ribs....that really hurts...i didn't find the chest that bad really, the bits that felt sharp was around the nipples and on the collar bones, even in the armpit weren't that bad. i almost fell asleep having my back done, i went into what they call tattoo trance, funnily enough a really sharp uncomfortable place is the inside of the wrist. and the inside of the thigh by your nuts....lol lol....i use to find when you got home after your tattoo was done the cleaning and scrubbing with soap and hot water was bloody horrible....worst than the tattoo itself....lol lol    

• Haha 1
5 hours ago, tillylamp said:

nice tattoo bud it looks pretty good...I'm covered in tattoos and the worst part for me was the ribs....that really hurts...i didn't find the chest that bad really, the bits that felt sharp was around the nipples and on the collar bones, even in the armpit weren't that bad. i almost fell asleep having my back done, i went into what they call tattoo trance, funnily enough a really sharp uncomfortable place is the inside of the wrist. and the inside of the thigh by your nuts....lol lol....i use to find when you got home after your tattoo was done the cleaning and scrubbing with soap and hot water was bloody horrible....worst than the tattoo itself....lol lol    

My first one was the inside of my wrist and they said it was meant to be a tender place but I barely felt it, the side of my calf was tender and it crippled me trying to lie awkwardly and keep my leg still.

11 hours ago, jigsaw said:

It's something that never interested me,...not one tattoo have I ,went to a few tattoo festivals and still I was adamant I wouldn't bother ...

Same here mate tbh though recently i have considered just having a small outline of a running lurcher and the dates of the miners strike that i stuck out both significant parts of my past life.

• Like 2
13 hours ago, saluki bouy said:

Fair play!! 
id love one just haven’t found something I’d be happy with seeing rest of my life that meant something without it being public of that makes sense 

Got a home made Indian ink scar for British army on shoulder just the ink didn’t take so just a scar? there’s a few poppy related ones I’ve seen I’d be happy with but same time I’m tight as and il never forget as an usher the day wee clubbed in to get my pals exes name covered up the day before his wedding with a dark rectangle on his chest organised whilst he had his hair cut I may add lol took 15 mins and I get the whole thing 

Got just the thing for you squire 

Folk would recognise you coming or going

tattoo1_9vC7Nncf0A.jpg

20 minutes ago, iworkwhippets said:

Best tat ive ever seen, the detail is fantastic matey, 

I know i keep looking at the picture of it and thinking the feathers you can really see there feathers and even the arse/vent of the bird you can see but it don't look silly, thanks Keith and couldn't be happier with it..