BBC NI & hunting dogs.

See the BBC NI Spotlight programme are doing a piece tonight (4/10/22) on working terriers & alleged illegal hunting. 

Expect the usual hatchet job from them.

WWW.BBC.CO.UK

Hunters using dogs to track and kill – Conor Spackman probes hunts condemned for cruelty.

Edited by butcherboy

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

In the 1980s we lost badger digging in the U.K., not because it served no useful purpose, but  because of the irresponsible behaviour of a very small and unrepresentative minority of dog owners - I wo

I got into terrier work in the late 70's its been doom and gloom since, and there have always been knobheads in the game,i remember when people could first afford camcorders some right pricks filming

Be more fitter for them to do documentary on the 2 legged illegal animals invading there country or the perverts that run bbc 

59 minutes ago, butcherboy said:

See the BBC NI Spotlight programme are doing a piece tonight (4/10/22) on working terriers & alleged illegal hunting. 

Expect the usual hatchet job from them.

WWW.BBC.CO.UK

Hunters using dogs to track and kill – Conor Spackman probes hunts condemned for cruelty.

That's the start off it now again over here fs the alliance party will be loving this 

• Like 3
46 minutes ago, terryd said:

Such cobblers and what’s wrong with tracking and killing wild animals. Why do they expect people to feel guilty about it 

Nothing wrong with it mate I've done it my whole life But sadly for us the wroke side has everyone for them now we are losing are way off life because off this new woke thing now . I THINK the programme is about boys hunting badgers and foxes from watt I heard 

19 minutes ago, Gypsydog94 said:

Be plenty of tik tok clips on it I reckon 

All created by our own ranks,...it's another assault on our sport,and to the lay men/women on the street,it'll turn a lot more against us...

• Like 6
20 minutes ago, jigsaw said:

All created by our own ranks,...it's another assault on our sport,and to the lay men/women on the street,it'll turn a lot more against us...

Don’t need undercover investigators anymore they provide all the evidence they need 

• Like 9

The degenerate that is the centrepiece in tonight's show has only been in the game a few years and in that few years done more for the ruination of the sport than most. Unfortunately we are getting very close to the end. 

• Like 11
1 hour ago, Setenta said:

No hatchet job on this one, just idiots boasting and d!ck comparing on social media sites about what they do with their dogs.

Unfortunately, there is a lot of these special individuals about with terriers.

The country is full of them .

• Like 2