Which THL Warrior?

1 hour ago, paddyluke said:

you can't give the aggressor a chance with a fair fight as you may get a tuning,take your chance when you can?

Is smashing someone across the back of the head when they're not looking " taking your chance when you can " as well then  ?

To me thats a cowards turn out......if you dont want to fight a man dont step to him in the first place.

Edited by gnasher16
  • Like 3

• Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Idk what I walked into but it's funny ?

??? for f**k sake get your tongue out his arss does stiffy no get jealous when your flirting with other men    is that from your boxing or doormen days ?? …. What he’s explained is just a bi

Mines all over the web already for those that desperate,I really don’t mind, those sad enough to seek it generally aren’t brave enough to come knocking anyways, think anyone on here that’s knocked my

Posted Images

2 hours ago, gnasher16 said:

Much as the geezer probably deserved a clip its never a good look cheap shotting someone like that not only do you risk getting nicked but what have you actually achieved apart from chinning someone.....twisted as i probably am id of felt much happier with putting it on the geezer with a quiet " step outside with me " whisper in the ear and then either watching him melt into his shell in front of people or walking round the corner and getting a fair fight...both of which you dont get nicked for and are much more fun than clumping someone and then walking away without even an apology ?

I don't think he did cheap shot him, he was looking straight at him, had just told him he would knock him into next week, was moving towards him, had thrown the first contact even if it was only a push but was moving towards him while doing it.....I reckon he would have a good defense in court with that one on self defense.

• Like 10
28 minutes ago, DIDO.1 said:

I don't think he did cheap shot him, he was looking straight at him, had just told him he would knock him into next week, was moving towards him, had thrown the first contact even if it was only a push but was moving towards him while doing it.....I reckon he would have a good defense in court with that one on self defense.

Possibly mate and if the chap was defending his family or his people then yes you do whatever it takes,every situations different....but that looked like 2 guys simply stepping to each other with potential violence,well again im probably a little more twisted than most but in that situation i want the person to feel totally dominated mentally and/or physically,i want to humiliate and demean him to where even if i dont lay a finger on him he never dares try and compete against me again.....i dont particularly want to hurt the man over pushing in a queue at Mcdonalds but too many people these days who dont actually want to back down.... dont really want to fight a man either.

You can hear the teenage type " ooohs and arrr's " in the background on that clip.....its probably quite impressive to some people but i tend to think folk who know the score and represent themself in the right way would be of the opinion that neither of those 2 chaps covered themselves in glory. 

20 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

Possibly mate and if the chap was defending his family or his people then yes you do whatever it takes,every situations different....but that looked like 2 guys simply stepping to each other with potential violence,well again im probably a little more twisted than most but in that situation i want the person to feel totally dominated mentally and/or physically,i want to humiliate and demean him to where even if i dont lay a finger on him he never dares try and compete against me again.....i dont particularly want to hurt the man over pushing in a queue at Mcdonalds but too many people these days who dont actually want to back down.... dont really want to fight a man either.

You can hear the teenage type " ooohs and arrr's " in the background on that clip.....its probably quite impressive to some people but i tend to think folk who know the score and represent themself in the right way would be of the opinion that neither of those 2 chaps covered themselves in glory. 

"I want to humiliate and demean him....

? Fckin hell gnasher we will leave that one there ??

• Haha 3
1 hour ago, W. Katchum said:

I love the idea of being able to keep cool haha but we was petrol garage last year after a night shift sn as they had recently started serving drink all night long it was always full a drunks, we got there after an bit of an incident on the road, an 3 daft cnuts started trying yo push me about forecourt an take my phone off me lol my lad was there an a big lad at 15 but still jist turned 15 at time, scuffle broke out an my lad got his nose broke lol ended up goin back motor for mole spade, then another scuffle broke out with me an 2 of them an my lad does one with spade lol moral of story, it was is they tried to charge ☹️?? all dropped now thanks to a good Cnut who knows who he is haha but aye it’s hard to keep your cool when you got some dafty forehead to forehead tellin ye he gonna knock you out ?

Maybe the girls that set about you just wanted your number.

I hope you rewarded your boy with a day off school for saving your bacon 

• Haha 2
29 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

That sounds quiet controlled mate, is that something from you boxing/doorman days or what ? 

• Haha 3
4 minutes ago, WILF said:

That sounds quiet controlled mate, is that something from you boxing/doorman days or what ? 

??? for f**k sake get your tongue out his arss does stiffy no get jealous when your flirting with other men 

is that from your boxing or doormen days ?? …. What he’s explained is just a bit common sense for anyone with half a brain 

• Haha 14
34 minutes ago, DIDO.1 said:

"I want to humiliate and demean him....

? Fckin hell gnasher we will leave that one there ??

Its nothing sexual mate i promise ?

I just think a bloke acting hard who then through his own survival mode has to go into that pathetic grovelling apologetic humiliation particularly in front of his bird or his mates.....is better than any 1 punch ko !

• Like 1
1 hour ago, gnasher16 said:

Is smashing someone across the back of the head when they're not looking " taking your chance when you can " as well then  ?

To me thats a cowards turn out......if you dont want to fight a man dont step to him in the first place.

whatever it takes if you are not the one who started the altercation,to me the guy in the video did not want to fight the other guy but had to defend himself ,

do you think USA should be supplying Russia with weapons as it does not seem a fair fight at the moment?

27 minutes ago, WILF said:

You cant just go round clumping everyone who gets in your way mate can you....stone me id be doing double life if id reacted physically to every single situation ive had over the years.....a doorman who bashes up every person who back chats him wont be a doorman for very long and its the sort of stuff that puts a boxer in the shovel.....so you have to find other ways to deal with people.

• Like 1