Which THL Warrior?

• Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Idk what I walked into but it's funny ?

??? for f**k sake get your tongue out his arss does stiffy no get jealous when your flirting with other men    is that from your boxing or doormen days ?? …. What he’s explained is just a bi

Mines all over the web already for those that desperate,I really don’t mind, those sad enough to seek it generally aren’t brave enough to come knocking anyways, think anyone on here that’s knocked my

Posted Images

1 hour ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

lol , your f***ing minced out mate 

I don’t give a f**k who my mate talks to ! it’s little noise ointment odd bods such as your self and our friends in the north that go fussing about who others chat with and palm it off as banter when you’ve been found wanting . 

what a ding . 

it’s almost too embarrassing for words ???

plus on another thread you were on a roll and had a subtle dig at airdrie

3 hours ago, DIDO.1 said:

I don't think he did cheap shot him, he was looking straight at him, had just told him he would knock him into next week, was moving towards him, had thrown the first contact even if it was only a push but was moving towards him while doing it.....I reckon he would have a good defense in court with that one on self defense.

no it’s a rap that ? he was no danger was he stood square arms at his side just giving lip but i don’t see the other lad as in the wrong maybe should of hit him with an open hand though ? 

Just now, big sid said:

plus on another thread you were on a roll and had a subtle dig at airdrie

Ffs 

I was meaning that in the context of the republicans , the queen met Martin mcguiness , laid wreaths at the Dublin memorial yet some Celtic fans , likely from airdrie , Kilmarnock , or some other town in the central belt , decided the fire blazing and unveil a disrespectful banner . 

it was just a pure coincidence I said that town 

27 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

Don’t be fooled by its grace and beauty , it’s actually quite deadly 

I'm definitely not knocking capoire ?

But it took the English  Masters I've had the privilege to have shared mats with  over 12 years that made me really realise don't be fooled by grace. 

• Haha 1