What job.

40 minutes ago, sandymere said:

? you are a sad case, one theme to everything in your world. Perhaps you should get out more, meet people that are different experience the world. Trust me its big, exciting and friendly and much nicer than sitting in your head full of fear?

Edit to add

WWW.VERYWELLMIND.COM

Xenophobia is the fear of strangers, foreigners, or immigrants, often contributing to discrimination...

Mate, I worked the markets round Elephant & Castle, I worked the knocker round London and the suburbs as a kid and I traded with everyone on gods green earth for them to do their export containers.

Don’t tell me to get out more because I know exactly what I’m taking about.

I don’t blame you for getting the hell out of Luton and moving your family to Devon, you are to be commended for it but don’t condemn some other poor c**t to it whith your politics and your rhetoric ! 

I’m sure you’re a big loss to Luton NHS, move back if it that’s f***ing great huh ;) 

• Like 4

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I agree ? I doubt many will complain about a Fillipina nurse, an Indian doctor, a Japanese scientist or an Australian engineer coming here to do a job where they are needed. But the thousand

I wouldn't change anything. Really happy with where I am and what I've built. Wake up at 8am to coffee in bed, walk the lad to school, over the field with the dogs. Leave for work at 9.30....try and g

I am doing a job now that I never expected to do or planned for, but should have. Working as a carer for rapidly deteriorating very elderly parents with individual mental and physical problems. Luckil

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, WILF said:

Mate, I worked the markets round Elephant & Castle, I worked the knocker round London and the suburbs as a kid and I traded with everyone on gods green earth for them to do their export containers.

Don’t tell me to get out more because I know exactly what I’m taking about.

I don’t blame you for getting the hell out of Luton and moving your family to Devon, you are to be commended for it but don’t condemn some other poor c**t to it whith your politics and your rhetoric ! 

I’m sure you’re a big loss to Luton NHS, move back if it that’s f***ing great huh ;) 

Devon will soon be a multicultural hole anyway ?

791999A1-B25D-49C3-8C27-80616DFEA0AB.png

1 minute ago, Gypsydog94 said:

Well I hope not because it’s lovely to see British kids enjoying a nice, free, civilised life in the English countryside…..no better sight.

But don’t do that and tell every other c**t to live in f***ing purgatory ;) 

• Like 1
58 minutes ago, Gypsydog94 said:

Devon is multi cultural,  at least in my experience,  go to a local hospital,  Exeter or Barnstaple,  and 50% of the doctors and a fair proportion of the other professional roles, nurse etc will be either immigrants or from immigrant backgrounds, Derriford even higher. Well respected,  tax paying hard working people. Thats my every day Devon, the Devon world I live in with my family is extremely multi cultural. Probably more so than when I lived in Luton. The drug gangs, junkies stealing to feed their habit etc are white in the main. Colour, race, creed etc is not the determinator of decency. 

Edited by sandymere
  • Haha 1
13 minutes ago, sandymere said:

Devon is multi cultural,  at least in my experience,  go to a local hospital,  Exeter or Barnstaple,  and 50% of the doctors and a fair proportion of the other professional roles, nurse etc will be either immigrants or from immigrant backgrounds, Derriford even higher. Well respected,  tax paying hard working people. Thats my every day Devon, the Devon world I live in with my family is extremely multi cultural. Probably more so than when I lived in Luton. The drug gangs, junkies stealing to feed their habit etc are white in the main. Colour, race, creed etc is not the determinator of decency. 

They maybe junkies who steal coffee from the local petrol station but at least they don’t rape kids

• Haha 1
14 minutes ago, sandymere said:

Yeah, pictures clearly highlight how multi cultural it is ! Lol ? 

It’s got f**k all to do with decency and everything to do with different.

It don’t make you a bad person to admit you don’t want your kids growing up amongst that shit you know ;) 

• Like 1
50 minutes ago, sandymere said:

No one has anything against a immigrant coming over and benefiting our community’s weather hospital worker etc. but those in the picture are coming over the channel in a rubber boat for the benefits and not giving anything back. Just take take take.   Fck em 

• Like 8
17 minutes ago, Gypsydog94 said:

No one has anything against a immigrant coming over and benefiting our community’s weather hospital worker etc. but those in the picture are coming over the channel in a rubber boat for the benefits and not giving anything back. Just take take take.   Fck em 

I agree ?

I doubt many will complain about a Fillipina nurse, an Indian doctor, a Japanese scientist or an Australian engineer coming here to do a job where they are needed.

But the thousands that are coming over with no skills, illegally, are neither needed or wanted. They are a drain on the economy and a danger to the community.

Theres something seriously wrong when we can't stop them or deport them.

Cheers.

• Like 12
  • Thanks 1

Invest in and train our own young people and we won’t need any of them.

99.99% ain’t doctors or nurses or space rocket drivers or any other such thing…..they are an alien entity that negatively impacts our society.

Its a mutual sharing of miseries 

• Like 7
1 hour ago, chartpolski said:

I agree ?

I doubt many will complain about a Fillipina nurse, an Indian doctor, a Japanese scientist or an Australian engineer coming here to do a job where they are needed.

But the thousands that are coming over with no skills, illegally, are neither needed or wanted. They are a drain on the economy and a danger to the community.

Theres something seriously wrong when we can't stop them or deport them.

Cheers.

I would complain about it. It's absolutely disgusting that we are taking trained health professionals out of developing countries....but it's yet another example of the hypocrisy of the left. Yes we of course can't slag of a foreign doctor, but equally it's not racist to say I'd rather have a white one who speaks the same language and has the same culture.

Just a tiny amount of the money we have spent in foreign aid could remove the tuition fees for all doctors, nurses and health care training.

But no we all have to pretend that having Dr umbongu is the best thing since sliced bread.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2
WWW.THEGUARDIAN.COM

Letters: It’s not in the best interests of the NHS or the donor countries. We must train more medics in the UK...

oh look a letter in sandymeres favourite newspaper. Surprised they printed it

Edited by DIDO.1
  • Like 2
9 minutes ago, DIDO.1 said:

I would complain about it. It's absolutely disgusting that we are taking trained health professionals out of developing countries....but it's yet another example of the hypocrisy of the left. Yes we of course can't slag of a foreign doctor, but equally it's not racist to say I'd rather have a white one who speaks the same language and has the same culture.

Just a tiny amount of the money we have spent in foreign aid could remove the tuition fees for all doctors, nurses and health care training.

But no we all have to pretend that having Dr umbongu is the best thing since sliced bread.

Isn't it strange that no one has mentioned the £15 billion+ that we give in overseas aid ?

We are now going to borrow around £150 billion to subsidise the power companies but we are still giving aid to the likes of India which, by the way, has just overtaken the U.K. In the biggest economies table.........

Cheers.

Wilf, I know, I know..........just to save you typing !?

Cheers.

Edited by chartpolski
  • Haha 1
19 minutes ago, DIDO.1 said:

Dey drink it in da Congo ! Lol 

• Haha 2

Um... I'm sorry Sandy but I don't think we can really compare Devon to a lot of the South East or Midlands, or any of the major towns in the North of the country... Your from Luton and it's a million miles away from Exeter, Plymouth or Barnstaple... has Devon changed considerably , yes absolutely, is it all for the good...no way... Exeter is nothing like the town it was 25 years ago, and the outskirts are growing rapidly housing thousands of people from other areas, all different race, colour and religions but the crux is the town and infrastructure can't cope, I've said before the first town in Devon built since the middle ages (Cranbrook), to house people from other councils over spill... but I've worked and lived in many parts of the country and there is no comparison to the multi cultrulism of many of these... my uncle moved from Devon to Surrey nearly 40 years ago, his area is slowly changed where many of his neighbours are Asian, the full row of shops opposite his house are now Asian owned... his views have changed dramatically and I think he may move back... because quite simply at the moment Devon is still less affected by the huge swathes of immigrants settling here, we do not have whole areas/towns where it is Asian only, we don't have large black only communities.... of course we have eastern Europeans working in many manual jobs but I think there are only 2 polish shops in Exeter which is the County capital!, the top end of town has had a mosque for 25 or more years, I think that is the only one?.... It's going to change, no doubt, but Devon and Cornwall just don't have the pull of the major towns and Cities around the country... we have no money and eat carrots all the time don't forget!! lol   

Edited by NEWKID
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 1