Rhino poachers

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Don't hate the players, hate the game.Backward african living in a mudhut with 10 kids gets given an AK47 by a slightly more savvy African who is employed by an Arab who has a medicinal Chinese buyer

It's the chinks I have a problem with not the hunters. 

No sob story there Walt, it's just how it is, the homily was for max wanting to shoot the trigger men in the legs and cut their lugs off ? those guys face death every time they go out, it doesn't pert

1 hour ago, waltjnr said:

Just killing time to jump in bath Mrs taking an age ,bored and over a week of gout, not the happiest week 

You don’t get gout … you fukcing earn it ??

• Thanks 1

If any of you have been to Africa ,you’ll soon realise that anything to alleviate the day to day  shit they live in would be grasped with both hands .

The corrupt government keep the population below poverty whilst wealth in the extreme lives nearby .

Kids drinking out of puddles that a cows just took a dump in ,houses made from sticks and fertiliser bags and people lazing about with no purpose in life .

Not condoning the killing of anything but as someone said on here ,if you were offered a lifetimes payment for one rhino horn I bet every one of you would be on it ,those that know one end of a rifle to another that is .

The same government officials wanting to stop it publically are the ones facilitating the export and getting a back hander for it to happen .

Until you see the conditions most live in in Africa you can’t appreciate the squaller you see on the box and the smell .

We drove past shanty towns for miles then came across a gated area ,green grass and watering system with a Porsche dealership and library .Then a mile further on back to sticks and bags with women walking miles for water .

When you see them in their natural habitat you can sort of see why they live day to day and have no concept of conservation at all .

• Like 4
1 hour ago, foxdropper said:

If any of you have been to Africa ,you’ll soon realise that anything to alleviate the day to day  shit they live in would be grasped with both hands .

The corrupt government keep the population below poverty whilst wealth in the extreme lives nearby .

Kids drinking out of puddles that a cows just took a dump in ,houses made from sticks and fertiliser bags and people lazing about with no purpose in life .

Not condoning the killing of anything but as someone said on here ,if you were offered a lifetimes payment for one rhino horn I bet every one of you would be on it ,those that know one end of a rifle to another that is .

The same government officials wanting to stop it publically are the ones facilitating the export and getting a back hander for it to happen .

Until you see the conditions most live in in Africa you can’t appreciate the squaller you see on the box and the smell .

We drove past shanty towns for miles then came across a gated area ,green grass and watering system with a Porsche dealership and library .Then a mile further on back to sticks and bags with women walking miles for water .

When you see them in their natural habitat you can sort of see why they live day to day and have no concept of conservation at all .

I lived there for 3 years in Ghana it wasn’t as poor as some other African nations. 

• Confused 1
1 hour ago, waltjnr said:

Charts ,do you get any side effects off them pills ? Have you had to change your diet ? 

None that I've noticed ?

I remember my doctor telling me to cut out sea food, red meat, liver, etc.

Then when I was giving blood they said I had low heamoglobin, and should eat, yes you've guessed it, more sea food, red meat, liver, etc ! ?

I eat pretty healthy anyway, so I just carried on with that.

Havent had an attack for years, since I started the annopurinol , touch wood !

The doctors I spoke to seem to think it was hereditary, not so much my diet that caused the uric acid levels and retention, as there was a family history of it.

Cheers.

• Thanks 1
22 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

None that I've noticed ?

I remember my doctor telling me to cut out sea food, red meat, liver, etc.

Then when I was giving blood they said I had low heamoglobin, and should eat, yes you've guessed it, more sea food, red meat, liver, etc ! ?

I eat pretty healthy anyway, so I just carried on with that.

Havent had an attack for years, since I started the annopurinol , touch wood !

The doctors I spoke to seem to think it was hereditary, not so much my diet that caused the uric acid levels and retention, as there was a family history of it.

Cheers.

I've a blood test next Tuesday  ,so hopefully on my way to the good pills 

• Like 1