Rhino poachers

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Don't hate the players, hate the game.Backward african living in a mudhut with 10 kids gets given an AK47 by a slightly more savvy African who is employed by an Arab who has a medicinal Chinese buyer

It's the chinks I have a problem with not the hunters. 

No sob story there Walt, it's just how it is, the homily was for max wanting to shoot the trigger men in the legs and cut their lugs off ? those guys face death every time they go out, it doesn't pert

3 minutes ago, greg64 said:

no it's nothing like that either ,trophy bucks are not critically endangered

Not many really care about that. If rabbit hare fox were critically endangered? Wouldn't stop a lot. 

I don't pass judgement on what I don't know. I don't agree with rhino hunting and mostly this shit is set up, but that hunters fee might have fed 2-4 blokes whole families for a whole year ?‍♂️. Wouldn't u do same?

• Like 5
4 minutes ago, ryaldinhio said:

Not many really care about that. If rabbit hare fox were critically endangered? Wouldn't stop a lot. 

I don't pass judgement on what I don't know. I don't agree with rhino hunting and mostly this shit is set up, but that hunters fee might have fed 2-4 blokes whole families for a whole year ?‍♂️. Wouldn't u do same?

i quite agree with what makem stated earlier ,that you cant blame them i just dont think south hams comparison makes any sense

• Like 3
2 minutes ago, greg64 said:

i quite agree with what makem stated earlier ,that you cant blame them i just dont think south hams comparison makes any sense

Yeah fair call mate.

Thing for me is that when we see a part of 'hunting' that 'we' don't agree with a lot become the same as the anti hunting brigade.

I'm not into shooting rhinos but I know people that aren't into hunting or fishing etc in any form. Nowadays I would say more would ask how you can eat a rabbit than those that ask how to cook it. Yet only a generation ago it was a prime home grown source of meat ?‍♂️

We don't need any antis of never mind more of any form!

Let those that do, do.

If the pigs catch the trophy hunters they will pay the overblown price, raised hy the global media.

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, ryaldinhio said:

Yeah fair call mate.

Thing for me is that when we see a part of 'hunting' that 'we' don't agree with a lot become the same as the anti hunting brigade.

I'm not into shooting rhinos but I know people that aren't into hunting or fishing etc in any form. Nowadays I would say more would ask how you can eat a rabbit than those that ask how to cook it. Yet only a generation ago it was a prime home grown source of meat ?‍♂️

We don't need any antis of never mind more of any form!

Let those that do, do.

If the pigs catch the trophy hunters they will pay the overblown price, raised hy the global media.

were not even talking about trophy hunters we are talking about poachers that have very little choice if they have mouths to feed

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
24 minutes ago, greg64 said:

were not even talking about trophy hunters we are talking about poachers that have very little choice if they have mouths to feed

When does a 'poacher' become a man that enables a trophy hunter?

When there's 1000 left?

100left?

10left?

What I'm getting at is its a form of hunting that I'm not into to, whilst I may have an opinion, I don't have an opinion.

And maybe those in glass houses......

22 minutes ago, dogmandont said:

It's the chinks I have a problem with not the hunters. 

Do we really think that the 1.4 BILLION chinks are chasing a tusk or two? 

Cmon lads

U believe that because the media told you

Just like they told you the second jab would wipe it out......

6 hours ago, ryaldinhio said:

Do we really think that the 1.4 BILLION chinks are chasing a tusk or two? 

Cmon lads

U believe that because the media told you

Just like they told you the second jab would wipe it out......

No, but it only takes 2 rich Chinese busninessmen to make the price of the horns worth the risk. The business is in China that's what counts.

• Like 2

Chinese are everywhere in the world now, including investing hundreds of billions in Africa,they are ideally placed for the horn trade, also the Yemen jambiya trade covets rhino horn,John Hume the old bloke who "farms"  over a thousand rhino wasn't allowed to sell his horn stockpile, he had a plan to take the pressure off wild rhino but CITES prevented him exporting from Africa-the far east, his was the best short-term plan, long term I think their numbers will dwindle. 

• Like 2
10 hours ago, greg64 said:

Ironic that 'trophy' hunting fees support anti poaching efforts on more land in Africa than the tax funded national parks.

Also ironic that the private ownership and right to sell hunting of southern white rhinos is what saved it from extinction.

Absolutely staggering the shit that gets written on here.

• Like 3