RAF stop recruiting white males

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My daughter came home one day and said Amin's son had invited her to dinner at their villa and to meet his parents. I said, no, you may just BE the dinner, and explained about Idi's  supposed can

? f****n roll on !.......yeah thats a good idea lets get them black and brown ones who cur out on their own nations and refuse to stand up to the Taliban and suchlike in that makes sense ffs !

The weasel words coming out of the RAF command are incredulous! They've said " we didn't stop processing white males, that would be illegal.....we stopped ALL processing until we could find a leg

Posted Images

32 minutes ago, WILF said:

I always think he was just a bloke who knew his own people and their culture…..Africans kill each over tribal matters, always have and always will.

My favourite thing of his was when he said was going to set up an aid programme to help Britain who was “the sick man of Europe” at the time…..oh to have him back, maybe he would help us and take a few back (Asians excepted of course ! Lol) 

Edited to add:

Forgot to say that’s an amazing story by the way, fantastic.

Its up there with Mackem meeting the Dalai Lama which I believe he said he did once.

Their to animalistic, get worked up in a tribe frenzy ,have seen countless necklacings, and beatings to death for what the chimps do on a daily basis here ,thieving ect ,Europe missed out on a literal gold mine ,should have colonised Africa, trimmed down the locals ,reaped the rewards ,bit like aus 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
31 minutes ago, waltjnr said:

Their to animalistic, get worked up in a tribe frenzy ,have seen countless necklacings, and beatings to death for what the chimps do on a daily basis here ,thieving ect ,Europe missed out on a literal gold mine ,should have colonised Africa, trimmed down the locals ,reaped the rewards ,bit like aus 

I had a Nigerian bloke doing a bit of work for me mate and I kid you not, I have had Nigerian security guards asking what tribe he was…..the bloke genuinely wasn’t going to let him in if he was the wrong tribe !! 

Lad who worked for me said “I don’t know what the f**k you’re on about, I was born in Forest Gate !” Lol 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, WILF said:

I had a Nigerian bloke doing a bit of work for me mate and I kid you not, I have had Nigerian security guards asking what tribe he was…..the bloke genuinely wasn’t going to let him in if he was the wrong tribe !! 

Lad who worked for me said “I don’t know what the f**k you’re on about, I was born in Forest Gate !” Lol 

2 hours ago, WILF said:

Its up there with Mackem meeting the Dalai Lama which I believe he said he did once.

Long time ago,he was just a normal bloke, I actually met an old lady today who was close friends with this geezer when she lived in the States for 20 years, had a coffee with her, she was far more interesting. 

• Like 3
2 hours ago, chartpolski said:

My daughter came home one day and said Amin's son had invited her to dinner at their villa and to meet his parents.

I said, no, you may just BE the dinner, and explained about Idi's  supposed cannibalism, the heads in the 'fridge and all that.

She went anyway, and when she came home, told me she had asked Amin about the accusations and he roared with laughter and said " tell your dad it wasn't true" !

I changed my route to work after that, and looked over my shoulder regularly ! ??

Cheers.

You should have went, I bet it was liver and fava beans, you could have taken a nice bottle of chilled chianti ? the tales he could have told. 

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, WILF said:

I've been asked to view CCTV regarding one of our organisation's contractors, an African security guard, allegedly masturbating in the office he was placed at. 

Cheers, D.

• Confused 2
12 minutes ago, low plains drifter said:

Jame gumb was my favourite character in the movie, rumour has it Thomas Harris got the inspiration for the character from a mysterious north-east England bloke he met in the middle east ?

• Haha 1

Speaking to The Times, Air Vice-Marshal Byford - one of the most senior female officers in the air force - said she was "unashamed" of a policy that could mean women and ethnic minorities are in effect being prioritised for roles over white men.

NEWS.SKY.COM

Sky News reported on Tuesday that the head of RAF recruitment had resigned in protest at what...