Fresh Border Blood

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Steady season with the borders, my border bitch has came back well after her litter and I've getting the dog entered. 2 pups I've kept back from the litter, Roy and Maggie the 3rd pup went back to the

I've been lucky enough to get these 2 borders, one bitch already entered and a young dog ready to start this season. Credit to the man who's done all the hard work over the past decade plus a hopefull

They look strong animals pal. That's them two of mine   

Posted Images

2 hours ago, jossa said:

I've been lucky enough to get these 2 borders, one bitch already entered and a young dog ready to start this season. Credit to the man who's done all the hard work over the past decade plus a hopefully gave me a foundation to carry on the breeding.

20220730_094902.jpg

Are they from South Yorkshire mate ?

ATB Tony

• Like 1
1 hour ago, jigsaw said:

Any relation to the line from the top of Ireland,it's one breed I'd like to keep in the future,it'll hardly happen but it's a nice pipe dream,...best of luck with them

No these are line bred levi oakes stuff, not much of this stuff about now.

• Like 5
51 minutes ago, jossa said:

No these are line bred levi oakes stuff, not much of this stuff about now.

Very nice looking bordees them lad on here false peds had levi oaks bred stuff like that few year ahp now.

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, chesney said:

Very nice looking bordees them lad on here false peds had levi oaks bred stuff like that few year ahp now.

They need tidied up a bit but they have good jackets. Not much blood like this about now, they've bred tight and kept right.

• Like 5
18 hours ago, jossa said:

They need tidied up a bit but they have good jackets. Not much blood like this about now, they've bred tight and kept right.

They look fine the way they are jossa. Il ask false peds put up couple of the ones he used own

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...