XL Bulls killing people

2 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Fcuk that’s sickening, I’d lose plot over shit like that mate.

when my daughter was about 6/7 she come in an said the dog across street Ran  out garden jumped up an bit her on arm an sure as fcuk her bicep was torn open a little, I wasn’t best impressed to start with them the kids tell me it’s bit a few of them in past, so I go over an go on garden an can hear the dogs going loopy at door, knocks doors an this daft dog come running at me, i sidestepped it an volleyed it right across the cnuts kitchen, told him he better get the dog put down pronto cos of it bit another kid Im street I’d kill it in front of his family, he phoned cops an they come to my door to give me a warning, but he also sent the dog with the cops when they was leaving, iv never said boo too any my neighbours, but I’d a never dreamed of  poisoning the dog like some sleeket lowlife ?

I don’t know the old boy but if I did I’d have words. 
stuff gets poisoned round my way all time cos of the fcukin seagulls, council won’t do anything about them so ppl sort it themselves… why these fcukin things are protected is beyond me?

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I had a lovely big white dog that i got from spain . He had a little anataolian shepherd in him im sure. He had the corkscrew tail and the double dew claws that can be a trait with them . His genetics

That's the thing especially pet owners not taking responsibility   I owned a decent terrier monty a bit hyper at times but generally well behaved  but he went for my grand daughter he was pts inside a

until then,the clowns will keep breeding the arse out of them and fools will still buy them....   seen some young mother pushing a pram with 2 little ones walking alongside a puppy Kangal

Posted Images

Constant barking dogs can be frustrating, I got a neighbour who's dogs bark randomly , went quietly in my garage yesterday morning at 5 am off they went...not massive drama but you start to feel imprisoned in your own garden for fear of setting them off. I've a mate with elderly neighbour and they got two Russell's that yap all day long, I couldn't stick that for long . But people aggressive dogs in range of kids , they'd have to go swiftly

Also cats everywhere here , neighbour lost one yesterday, blamed a neighbour for shutting it in garage on social media... If I had a cat shitting in my garden it would be gone too. Unlikely as the dog don't like them either. Just irresponsible pet ownership imo. Every week they get run over in the village 100 people slating car drivers....mad

1 minute ago, W. Katchum said:

Aye al we get on local fb groups is dead cat in road, heartless Cnut never even stopped lol

dare you to go on an say, heartless Cnut to lock it out all night ? it causes riots ?

I have to bite my tongue , missus is glad I don't use proper name on FB. I've berrated a few , at the moment it's the folks fighting for a skate park , when all the other little rural villages and towns have one... We have cricket , tennis courts , football pitch even a BMX track and a basketball thing. No where to walk a dog except on roads, and every bugger has bought one during lockdown so all media is either dead cat, dogshit or skatepark. Wankers

8 minutes ago, Borr said:

Constant barking dogs can be frustrating, I got a neighbour who's dogs bark randomly , went quietly in my garage yesterday morning at 5 am off they went...not massive drama but you start to feel imprisoned in your own garden for fear of setting them off. I've a mate with elderly neighbour and they got two Russell's that yap all day long, I couldn't stick that for long . But people aggressive dogs in range of kids , they'd have to go swiftly

Got new neighbours next door with a beagle that never shuts up and I'm glad they aren't attached to us. Some newer neighbours have moved in at the back and the kids kicking footies at the fence day and night setting the beagle off even more I don't know which pisses me off most. The little feckers have got a playing field across the road from them ?

The only time mine makes a sound is if a cat comes in the garden.

7 minutes ago, gnipper said:

Got new neighbours next door with a beagle that never shuts up and I'm glad they aren't attached to us. Some newer neighbours have moved in at the back and the kids kicking footies at the fence day and night setting the beagle off even more I don't know which pisses me off most. The little feckers have got a playing field across the road from them ?

The only time mine makes a sound is if a cat comes in the garden.

Yep mine is silent , thankfully. I'm more tolerant with kids , I own two of them lol...

1 hour ago, W. Katchum said:

Fcuk that’s sickening, I’d lose plot over shit like that mate.

when my daughter was about 6/7 she come in an said the dog across street Ran  out garden jumped up an bit her on arm an sure as fcuk her bicep was torn open a little, I wasn’t best impressed to start with them the kids tell me it’s bit a few of them in past, so I go over an go on garden an can hear the dogs going loopy at door, knocks doors an this daft dog come running at me, i sidestepped it an volleyed it right across the cnuts kitchen, told him he better get the dog put down pronto cos of it bit another kid Im street I’d kill it in front of his family, he phoned cops an they come to my door to give me a warning, but he also sent the dog with the cops when they was leaving, iv never said boo too any my neighbours, but I’d a never dreamed of  poisoning the dog like some sleeket lowlife ?

That's the thing especially pet owners not taking responsibility   I owned a decent terrier monty a bit hyper at times but generally well behaved  but he went for my grand daughter he was pts inside a hour why folk take risks and especially with kids is beyond me 

• Like 6

Too many people wanting a goose laying golden eggs ,a cocker poo ain't that bad ,but something capable of killing an adult ,bred by a thick no interest in dogs ,just £, no ,no no ,they shouldn't even be able to have kids ,breeding shit dogs ,and kids ,a downward spiral 

• Like 4

A couple we know from a sports club split up,they had no money , kids dressed in rags, no sports kit always getting the other parents to donate stuff , ponching  lifts, dropping  thier kids off etc. last season look around and thier she is Fag in mouth, cane cor so puppy on the lead. Only 1500 quid she says. Bloody backward cun8s

• Like 1
1 hour ago, JBs Left Peg said:

Na more shocking is the idiots owning them ‘your another putting personal greviences in front of common sense.

Lets just hope non of the Ones piping up have to see their kids ripped to shreds and the aftermath .

Yous would soon change your tunes ?

I’ve said before my thoughts in the matter and have removed my kids from places where I’ve seen such poor handling . 

however your post read as “if some one has one locally , throw it poison meat “

That’s totally disgusting from a man who has kept and reared animals in apparently fantastic condition.

disappointed max lad to be honest  

• Like 1
9 hours ago, JBs Left Peg said:

A bit of something nasty on a nice lump of meat should be a problem solver if this type lives in anyone’s locality .

Better a potential killer dies than some poor kid ?

That’s what you said initially , quoting  a lad about larger hearding breeds.

I was thinking like an antolian or a Caucasian shepherd type .

poor form that mate  

9 minutes ago, JBs Left Peg said:

The topic is XL Bully Breeds

The type that’s all to often killing kids and ripping their owners to death.

if your another fine with that so be it ?

I’m far from fine with it to be fair and I’ve posted such in threads before that id have a complete recock with a zero rehoming policy on them .