XL Bulls killing people

21 hours ago, MH1 said:

Bit related to the poisoning comment but whoever did this needs there head looking at. Sickening.

WWW.DAILYMAIL.CO.UK

WARNING: DISTRESSING CONTENT Arsonists struck the kennels in Rhymney...

Same happened to a dookit and kennel block near my maw about 2 year ago pigeons lurchers and fowl inside some toe rag torched it a near 70 year old mans pride and joy burned to the ground ..... 

• Sad 1

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I had a lovely big white dog that i got from spain . He had a little anataolian shepherd in him im sure. He had the corkscrew tail and the double dew claws that can be a trait with them . His genetics

That's the thing especially pet owners not taking responsibility   I owned a decent terrier monty a bit hyper at times but generally well behaved  but he went for my grand daughter he was pts inside a

until then,the clowns will keep breeding the arse out of them and fools will still buy them....   seen some young mother pushing a pram with 2 little ones walking alongside a puppy Kangal

Posted Images

22 hours ago, MH1 said:

Bit related to the poisoning comment but whoever did this needs there head looking at. Sickening.

WWW.DAILYMAIL.CO.UK

WARNING: DISTRESSING CONTENT Arsonists struck the kennels in Rhymney...

An old chap used to walk his greyhounds in the local park when I was a lad back in the 70s some c**t set his kennel on fire 4 dogs burned to death 

1 hour ago, jackthelad said:

Same happened to a dookit and kennel block near my maw about 2 year ago pigeons lurchers and fowl inside some toe rag torched it a near 70 year old mans pride and joy burned to the ground ..... 

Long time since I heard that term, dookit ! ?

We always called them duckets or crees.

Sadly, jealous c**ts burning down pigeon crees is a not uncommon occurrence.

Cheers.

• Like 1