Bad back, no sleep but lots of drugs?

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Gone for a diazepam gin and joints combo, should be lights out within the hour ?

I'd take a couple of codine, the anti inflamitry and the valium i'd save till i had feck all to do one afternoon..i used to have a quite a big valium script but i never took them more than 2 or at mos

My mate sent me a pic yesterday, he is in Cheshire at the moment, lives on his boat now, really interesting life story, lived for six months of the year in Florida, married a criminologist, loads of t

Posted Images

4 hours ago, Greyman said:

Been sent to a private clinic on Monday for an assessment ?? ?

when I f****d my back  in a rta,I had 2 months of medical massages,physio....then they offered me acupuncture...that worked for me?

these days I fill a hot water bottle first thing in the morning,put it on the bottom of my back when I drive to work...frees me up for the rest of the day?

• Like 1

Backs a bit better during the day, night time still a lot of pain but I,ve managed to crimp all new ends on my battery’s ready to get my bss ticket hospital on tues (not mon) and should be back in work we’d/thurs ready for my holidays to start on Friday ??

AD165ADB-8E95-4F08-B228-39C41E23D94B.jpeg

1 hour ago, Greyman said:

Backs a bit better during the day, night time still a lot of pain but I,ve managed to crimp all new ends on my battery’s ready to get my bss ticket hospital on tues (not mon) and should be back in work we’d/thurs ready for my holidays to start on Friday ??

AD165ADB-8E95-4F08-B228-39C41E23D94B.jpeg

My mate sent me a pic yesterday, he is in Cheshire at the moment, lives on his boat now, really interesting life story, lived for six months of the year in Florida, married a criminologist, loads of twists and turns in his tale, now dwells on a houseboat,top guy ?

Screenshot_20220710_095522.jpg

• Like 6
On 06/07/2022 at 15:08, Greyman said:

Been having a few back issues last few weeks, got up Saturday morning and bang prolapsed my l3 disk mad thing with this disc is it affects the right leg particularly the knee, so my knee is proper agony can’t get comfy and haven’t slept much in 4 knights, just been given this big bag of pain killers that I,m not much of a fan of, but I really want a nights sleep, so the question is if you were just going to take one or two before bed what one would you take just to get a nights kip, help I’m knackered ?

3D492F47-4835-447A-A298-B24B7AB821DA.jpeg

9A9636EF-9C97-40AE-8BC5-A85A731852B5.jpeg

Mate, double dose the Diazis and codeine on an empty stomach and film it ?

• Haha 1

Got a herniated disc, waiting on a discectomy/fusion in my neck, struggle sometimes to even take a t-shirt off, just in from fishing, (blanked) but when I do get a carp, it is hard work!. Limited to what I can take for pain, only got the 1 kidney so antinflammatories are out. Theyve give me amytripline but I darednt take that. Just took a bromazepam to chill me out to sleep & this one 500mg paracetomol with 25mg of opium. I try to go a few days off of taking anything, but get little sleep.

• Like 1
22 hours ago, mackem said:

My mate sent me a pic yesterday, he is in Cheshire at the moment, lives on his boat now, really interesting life story, lived for six months of the year in Florida, married a criminologist, loads of twists and turns in his tale, now dwells on a houseboat,top guy ?

Screenshot_20220710_095522.jpg

I,m hoping to retire later this year early next and that will be my next move to travel round the network a bit more am stuck in an area at the moment due to work family etc but slowly sorting through it to give me much more freedom once I hit 60 ??

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, Greyman said:

I,m hoping to retire later this year early next and that will be my next move to travel round the network a bit more am stuck in an area at the moment due to work family etc but slowly sorting through it to give me much more freedom once I hit 60 ??

My mates plan was to retire to Florida, but life has a habit of not being a smooth road to travel down, he sold his house in the States, got a divorce, now lives the life of a water gyspy. 

• Like 1
5 hours ago, mackem said:

My mates plan was to retire to Florida, but life has a habit of not being a smooth road to travel down, he sold his house in the States, got a divorce, now lives the life of a water gyspy. 

If I ever moved back to the U.K. this is the dwelling thats quite appealing. & maybe somewhere with better weather for winter. 

This rule, (90 days out of 180 or whatever it is) now that the Great Britain is out the E.U., I should think sucks for the folk who are retired. A lot of the British expats around my way (France) nip to Southern Spain for 2 or 3 months. I might get down there myself this winter for a few weeks have a little looky.

• Like 1