Texas shooting

• Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Incase anyone missed it the man that killed the school shooter in Texas wasn't even an on duty officer! It was a parent and spouse of a 4th grade teacher, he just happened to be a border patrol a

The Lawrence enquiry has little or nothing to do with it. The problems started with New Liebour's zeal for multiculturism  and embracing every minority into the system. They didn't understand the mino

The second amendment is the foundation for which the constitution is based off of. Without the second amendment, the government is free to do as they will. Don’t believe me?  Research the Bundy Ranch

Posted Images

31 minutes ago, mackem said:
NEWS.SKY.COM

The US Supreme Court has ruled that the Constitution gives people the right to carry a gun outside...

Good ??

This one sticks in my mind - I'm so pleased that this lady had the means to back those arseholes down before they had the chance to build momentum like 'they' do.

........ Still tried to cash in the race card and play the victim afterwards though but, the truth came out in the end ??

WWW.MIRROR.CO.UK

Takelia Hill filmed the incident in which a pistol was pointed at her and her 15-year-old daughter...

9 minutes ago, Jonjon79 said:

Good ??

This one sticks in my mind - I'm so pleased that this lady had the means to back those arseholes down before they had the chance to build momentum like 'they' do.

........ Still tried to cash in the race card and play the victim afterwards though but, the truth came out in the end ??

WWW.MIRROR.CO.UK

Takelia Hill filmed the incident in which a pistol was pointed at her and her 15-year-old daughter...

She is taking no shit ?

12 minutes ago, mackem said:

She is taking no shit ?

She's a good girl - they just left her no option and wouldn't let her deescalate so, she met them with a greater force ??

The full video is on YouTube somewhere - the one on that link only shows the end result of those black lady's actions.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
12 minutes ago, TOMO said:

that shocking that video

The cop sanitising his hands ffs, casually sanitising his hands then retreating back around the corner while kids are being shot, the vid released is over an hour long, it doesn't show those idiots in a good light at all. 

• Sad 1
22 hours ago, mackem said:

New footage released. 

I wouldn't consider myself some kind of hero and who knows how you'd react when bullets are flying round but I honestly can't imagine not doing anything knowing kids were getting shot I hope I'd try and rush the gunman even if I wasn't armed at all. I don't know how any of the police or whatever they were can sleep at night all them guns all that body armour and they let it carry on so long they should hang their heads in shame. 

• Like 5