Texas shooting

• Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Incase anyone missed it the man that killed the school shooter in Texas wasn't even an on duty officer! It was a parent and spouse of a 4th grade teacher, he just happened to be a border patrol a

The Lawrence enquiry has little or nothing to do with it. The problems started with New Liebour's zeal for multiculturism  and embracing every minority into the system. They didn't understand the mino

The second amendment is the foundation for which the constitution is based off of. Without the second amendment, the government is free to do as they will. Don’t believe me?  Research the Bundy Ranch

Posted Images

1 minute ago, TOMO said:

does that mean staff and workers in schools can cary a gun..?

if that's the case...what if one of them turn in to a nutcase and drop a classroom full of kids

Gets out of bed the wrong side, kids piss them off, feeling suicidal, does it also mean college kids can carry? 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, TOMO said:

crazy ain't it....let's put more people in schools with guns

Fancy having to send your kids to class with armed guards in the corridors and teachers having guns .like you say tomo what if a staff member has a melt down .I know this country as issues but I'm glad we're not at that stage yet 

• Like 2
Just now, Blackmag said:

Shocking that mackem but not surprising scarely enough you read it all to often 

I know a guy from sunderland lives in Texas, I am sure he told me his wife has 14 or 15 guns hidden around the house, it's how she was brought up. 

Can't wait to hear the first case of a well meaning armed citizen,shooting another well meaning armed citizen ,that happens to be responding to some nutter going on a murder spree ! Hear gun shots ,see someone with a gun ,adrenaline coursing through you (no training for this situation, or ever been in it )shoot first or be shot ,recipe for disaster!

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...
8 minutes ago, mackem said:

The police chief has been fired. 

AMP-CNN-COM.CDN.AMPPROJECT.ORG

The Uvalde school board voted unanimously Wednesday evening to immediately terminate the...

I'm sure there were many levels of failure, but this echoes what I suggested earlier in the thread.

In a hearing before the Texas Senate on June 21, the director of the Texas Department of Public Safety called the police response an "abject failure." The director, Col. Steven McCraw, placed blame for the failure on Arredondo. The on-scene commander, McCraw said, was "the only thing" stopping officers from entering the classrooms to engage the gunman.