NEVER FORGET

12 minutes ago, NEWKID said:

Was up there a few weeks back for my other uncles funeral in Leatherhead, he was a well known character, great turn out and loads back the Cannon (Molesey) after.

I've spent my childhood going up there, fishing the Thames at Hampton Court or the Mole or Ember, played football late teens in 6 a side tournaments at Molsey football club, was tapped to go and play there.. bit of a jaunt from Exeter lol..

I like the area a lot, we had a cracking meal in a little French place right near Hampton Court last time we were up...

But... it has changed no doubt, opposite my uncles the row of shops are all Asian owned, his neighbours left and a family of muslims moved in, they pray in the garden a big group... my cousin os down next week (his daughter) they come every couple of months and stay... they would move down here in a heart beat... but wages arent so good and properties aren't so cheap...

Yeah, I lived for years just a shade upstream and across the river, still got the place, the area is relaxed, but there's an overspill from West-London ?

• Like 1

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

9 years ago today Lee Rigby was brutally murdered by islamists on the streets of Britain. I bet the MSM won’t mention fukc all about this so it’s up to ordinary folk like us to do just that ……

So do all you guys saying remembering Lee Rigby is hypocritical expect us to take to the streets and start slaughtering random Muslims ? Should we randomly beat up every other Muslim we come across? B

didnt think it would take his arse licker long to join in, get from up his arse you mug

Posted Images

I think we should bite the bullet and all follow wilfs advice about voting in the next general election, in fact I can picture it now_ "In thirty second place just behind the monster raving looney party candidate is Arthur Knuckledragger of the I have an irrational fear of darkies party with 387 votes." Unfortunately he lost his giro money deposit...

• Haha 1
2 minutes ago, stumfelter said:

I think we should bite the bullet and all follow wilfs advice about voting in the next general election, in fact I can picture it now_ "In thirty second place just behind the monster raving looney party candidate is Arthur Knuckledragger of the I have an irrational fear of darkies party with 387 votes." Unfortunately he lost his giro money deposit...

Or, you could actually use that thing inside your canister and vote for anyone else except the main culprits in the hope of creating the space for something more “knuckledragger” ;) 

31 minutes ago, WILF said:

Or, you could actually use that thing inside your canister and vote for anyone else except the main culprits in the hope of creating the space for something more “knuckledragger” ;) 

What your struggling with is in this day and age anything right wing will be villified, I don't like it and you obviously don't like it but that's what Britain has become and it's never going back to your Idyll of the fifties. We can either accept it and make the most of what we have or incessantly bleat about it, I've decided what I'm going to do and I think your posts speak for what you want to do.

17 minutes ago, stumfelter said:

What your struggling with is in this day and age anything right wing will be villified, I don't like it and you obviously don't like it but that's what Britain has become and it's never going back to your Idyll of the fifties. We can either accept it and make the most of what we have or incessantly bleat about it, I've decided what I'm going to do and I think your posts speak for what you want to do.

With the greatest of respect mate, I don’t want to accept it, why should I ?

Why should anyone ? 

• Like 2
8 minutes ago, WILF said:

Why should anyone ? 

well why did you fcuk off then lf you think so much of this country, you keep banging on about what we should be doing, what we could be doing, yet you packed up and fcuked off yourself 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
10 minutes ago, Tel1 said:

well why did you fcuk off then lf you think so much of this country, you keep banging on about what we should be doing, what we could be doing, yet you packed up and fcuked off yourself 

Yep, got f****d off wasting my time with folks who have no interest in surviving, it’s embarrassing ! ?

31 minutes ago, Tel1 said:

Maybe not bringing up his kids in a absolute piss hole where young kids get bits of metal stuck in them for not handing a football over ?? 
and paying 400k for the privilege to live there  

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

Maybe not bringing up his kids in a absolute piss hole where young kids get bits of metal stuck in them for not handing a football over ?? 

didnt think it would take his arse licker long to join in, get from up his arse you mug

• Like 1
  • Haha 5
1 hour ago, WILF said:

Why should anyone ? 

I'm not bothered whether you accept what's already happened or not, feel free to carry on bleating but please try not to turn every topic on here to your agenda.

27 minutes ago, stumfelter said:

I'm not bothered whether you accept what's already happened or not, feel free to carry on bleating but please try not to turn every topic on here to your agenda.

I don’t have an agenda, I have an opinion.

That opinion obviously offends some people but if the cap fits and all that ?

• Like 2
4 hours ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

Bit gay mate 

• Haha 1