NEVER FORGET

6 minutes ago, WILF said:

That’s the point though, it don’t need to be “groups of people”……and the bit I struggle with badly and just can’t understand is why all this is OK with so much of the population ? 
Voting is by definition anonymous and private and easy…..you can’t be labelled, you can’t be vilified, nobody knows……and yet, no, we continuously vote for more of the same…..I just have no connection to or understanding of that mentality !

Then these same people (and I’m not talking about lads here who as Newkid has pointed out are an extremely minuscule group of fairly like minded folks) will be all “Rule Britannia” and “Poor old Lee Rigby” and “Isn’t the rape of all those young girls terrible”……yeah, it f***ing is isn’t it ! 

I have spent years having these conversations and watching these people continually refuse to stop this rot or defend themselves in the safest and easiest way possible, I have listened to too many “oh I couldn’t say that” or “Oh, don’t say I said anything” or “You can’t do that” and now I just think to myself “Oh f**k off !” 

Just stop and think about all this terrible, terrible, terrible stuff and how many years it’s been going on……at what point is it all too terrible ?

Because from what I can see, nothing is too tragic or too terrible for people to be bothered.

The voting system is a bit f****d though mate.. 

Back to Brexit and it was a 2 horse race...in or out...we voted out (just) the majority in my opinion showed national pride...

When you have a ballot with 5 or 6 options the vote is too spread, it would be interesting if there was a straight fight from a left of centre party and right of centre part....kind of what labour and cons should be.... 

• Like 1

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

9 years ago today Lee Rigby was brutally murdered by islamists on the streets of Britain. I bet the MSM won’t mention fukc all about this so it’s up to ordinary folk like us to do just that ……

So do all you guys saying remembering Lee Rigby is hypocritical expect us to take to the streets and start slaughtering random Muslims ? Should we randomly beat up every other Muslim we come across? B

didnt think it would take his arse licker long to join in, get from up his arse you mug

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, NEWKID said:

Should always "say something" mate...at least on here you can openly talk about most things without getting closed down.... 

Pretty much agree with most of your points mate...mine about the little x in a box is only a small part, in my opinion, of the process, its a start no doubt, but wholesale change in attitude, choices, parenting, etc are required... 

The change of our country is there for all to see, we need to preserve our identity in our communities I say often I am lucky where I live but not stupid enough to realise it won't always be this way and travelled enough to know what the rest of the country is like ... voting well here is a start, looking after what we have is vital

Feels a bit like the Alamo most days though mate don’t it……was just over for a visit, watching the telly, walking around, chatting to people just f***ing kills me mate…..makes me depressed !

Never thought I’d say this but I couldn’t wait to get back on the plane because it made me feel so sad. 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, NEWKID said:

The voting system is a bit f****d though mate.. 

Back to Brexit and it was a 2 horse race...in or out...we voted out (just) the majority in my opinion showed national pride...

When you have a ballot with 5 or 6 options the vote is too spread, it would be interesting if there was a straight fight from a left of centre party and right of centre part....kind of what labour and cons should be.... 

It is but you piss with the cock you got and if nobody voted for the main culprits and the people who don’t get off their arse made an effort then it would be a different story.

Thats the other thing, who are these c**ts keep voting for more of this ? Baffling mate.

• Like 1
3 hours ago, WILF said:

I think you have got a bit over excited there mate, my personal point was that despite Lee Rigby getting his head cut off in the street in broad daylight, despite little kids at a concert getting blown to bits, despite the systematic rape of our young people and ad infinitum people won’t even go to a polling station……all the things you mention don’t even come into it, a walk to the village hall once every couple of years is much to much effort !

If we are going to remember the likes of Lee Rigby then let’s remember him and change the system that allowed him to die……but we won’t (as a national group) because I can only assume that ultimately it just don’t mean that much too us (as a national group) and we can’t be arsed or we are too scared of getting called a nasty name or both  ! 

I don’t get over excited mate. My point was there is nothing as individuals we can do to change the system. If the so called ruling classes haven’t got the appetite for it nothing will change. BUT that doesn’t mean as individuals we have to let the memories of these vile acts fade into obscurity. 

• Like 4
1 minute ago, WILF said:

Feels a bit like the Alamo most days though mate don’t it……was just over for a visit, watching the telly, walking around, chatting to people just f***ing kills me mate…..makes me depressed !

Never thought I’d say this but I couldn’t wait to get back on the plane because it made me feel so sad. 

Like I say mate, I'm very lucky so don't have the daily interactions to make me feel like that... but I've spent months of my life living in cities around the country with work and can not wait to get home....I'm at a stage where I barely go in Exeter City anymore...its changing and it ain't for me...I'm older, maybe wiser...but probably just older...

I feel massively sorry for people who are living in a town they have no connection with anymore ..I see it with my Uncle who is in Surrey... his neighbours and all the shop owners opposite his house are now Asian... its changed in the time of grown up beyond recognition..he's now seriously talking about coming back to Devon and he's been there 40 years....

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, socks said:

I don’t get over excited mate. My point was there is nothing as individuals we can do to change the system. If the so called ruling classes haven’t got the appetite for it nothing will change. BUT that doesn’t mean as individuals we have to let the memories of these vile acts fade into obscurity. 

Don’t you think that “we can’t do anything” mindset is part of the problem mate…..I think we have been fooled into that mindset.

If we can’t do anything then who is it electing local councillors, MPs, governments because it isn’t nobody ? 

I agree with the last part and I get it, but this stuff seems to matter to so very few don’t it and that mate is really my point.

6 minutes ago, NEWKID said:

Like I say mate, I'm very lucky so don't have the daily interactions to make me feel like that... but I've spent months of my life living in cities around the country with work and can not wait to get home....I'm at a stage where I barely go in Exeter City anymore...its changing and it ain't for me...I'm older, maybe wiser...but probably just older...

I feel massively sorry for people who are living in a town they have no connection with anymore ..I see it with my Uncle who is in Surrey... his neighbours and all the shop owners opposite his house are now Asian... its changed in the time of grown up beyond recognition..

Which part of Surrey is he mate? 

6 minutes ago, NEWKID said:

I feel massively sorry for people who are living in a town they have no connection with anymore ..I see it with my Uncle who is in Surrey... his neighbours and all the shop owners opposite his house are now Asian... its changed in the time of grown up beyond recognition..he's now seriously talking about coming back to Devon and he's been there 40 years....

When you get chatting with some random Sunday league team “manager” and he tells you their centre forward got stabbed to death a couple of months earlier like he’s telling you he had a leak in the upstairs bathroom……stuff like that destroys me mate.

You can tell, it’s normal !……you and I know there’s absolutely f**k all normal about it.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, iworkwhippets said:

Bolton riddled with Immigrants 

Yeah it's grim. And our village is bearing the brunt of people buying their way out of Bolton and coming here. Can't find a house for sale any where here they sell in days of going up, fields being covered in new houses to house the white flight. 

30 minutes ago, NEWKID said:

Molsey, 

Yes, I have a place 6 or 7 miles from there, other side of the river on the Hampton Court Palace side, the area has changed a bit in the 20'ish years since I have been there, but still got a nice vibe to it ?

5 hours ago, WILF said:

I think you have got a bit over excited there mate, my personal point was that despite Lee Rigby getting his head cut off in the street in broad daylight, despite little kids at a concert getting blown to bits, despite the systematic rape of our young people and ad infinitum people won’t even go to a polling station……all the things you mention don’t even come into it, a walk to the village hall once every couple of years is much to much effort !

If we are going to remember the likes of Lee Rigby then let’s remember him and change the system that allowed him to die……but we won’t (as a national group) because I can only assume that ultimately it just don’t mean that much too us (as a national group) and we can’t be arsed or we are too scared of getting called a nasty name or both  ! 

People can only do what they can do for themselves and the people they surround themselves with......beyond the polling station theres very little your average Joe can really do........a couple of chaps i know sent me this there was a decent little turn out of British Democrats members at the Lee Rigby memorial in Woolwich yesterday........but beyond these small gestures Nationalist political groups are now actually being stopped from registering as political parties......thats what you are up against.....the powers that be are actively trying to stop people from " changing the system " that you speak about !....just think about that for a minute !

IMG_5465.jpg

Edited by gnasher16
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, mackem said:

Yes, I have a place 6 or 7 miles from there, other side of the river on the Hampton Court Palace side, the area has changed a bit in the 20'ish years since I have been there, but still got a nice vibe to it ?

Was up there a few weeks back for my other uncles funeral in Leatherhead, he was a well known character, great turn out and loads back the Cannon (Molesey) after.

I've spent my childhood going up there, fishing the Thames at Hampton Court or the Mole or Ember, played football late teens in 6 a side tournaments at Molsey football club, was tapped to go and play there.. bit of a jaunt from Exeter lol..

I like the area a lot, we had a cracking meal in a little French place right near Hampton Court last time we were up...

But... it has changed no doubt, opposite my uncles the row of shops are all Asian owned, his neighbours left and a family of muslims moved in, they pray in the garden a big group... my cousin os down next week (his daughter) they come every couple of months and stay... they would move down here in a heart beat... but wages arent so good and properties aren't so cheap...

17 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

People can only do what they can do for themselves and the people they surround themselves with......beyond the polling station theres very little your average Joe can really do........a couple of chaps i know sent me this there was a decent little turn out of British Democrats members at the Lee Rigby memorial in Woolwich yesterday........but beyond these small gestures Nationalist political groups are now actually being stopped from registering as political parties......thats what you are up against.....the powers that be are actively trying to stop people from " changing the system " that you speak about !....just think about that for a minute !

IMG_5465.jpg

Yeah but we couldn't even manage to get nigel farage into parliament so we have no chance with some new little nationalist party anyway. 

I once sat listening to a bloke rant about black people, he actually said he believed women who sleep with black men should have their wombs cut out. I asked him if he was voting bnp as they were standing in the area.....he replied he would never vote for them as his grandad fought the nazis ?. He was Labour through and through as they support the working man ?

• Haha 3