NEVER FORGET

7 minutes ago, DIDO.1 said:

I don't want to speak out of turn or be disrespectful.....but.... Ive got to agree with WILF. 

Never forget???...... The country couldn't give a flying fck! Lee rigbys parents made it very clear they didn't want anything to do with any nationalist /anti extremists groups that have tried to remember Lee. Every one of these Islamic extremist attacks should be a catalist for change but we did nothing. 

A young girl had her head cut off last year on a local park in Bolton by an illegal immigrant that had failed all his appeals yet was still walking the streets.....im sure he was Ukrainian.....ive just spent 15mins searching for the story but can't even find it. 

Remember Lee? Don't make me laugh 

Mate, just my humble opinion and not a comment on lads like socks and the other lads on here who have commented because I know they are genuine, but things like this, St George’s day, the jubilee, Buying a poppy blah blah blah are used nowadays as a “look at me” thing…….there’s no meaning or substance behind it, there’s no concept of the idea of nationhood or identity, there’s no will to change….it’s something you do so you feel like you did something…….it’s the “egg and chips in Benidorm because I’m British” mentality.

All go and stand round the local war memorial once a year so everyone can see them but can’t be arsed to go to the polling station to actually try and preserve a legacy……they can just f**k off as far as I’m concerned ! 

As I say, not aimed at any lads here because I know most lads here are all similar-ish type lads ?

• Like 2

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

9 years ago today Lee Rigby was brutally murdered by islamists on the streets of Britain. I bet the MSM won’t mention fukc all about this so it’s up to ordinary folk like us to do just that ……

So do all you guys saying remembering Lee Rigby is hypocritical expect us to take to the streets and start slaughtering random Muslims ? Should we randomly beat up every other Muslim we come across? B

didnt think it would take his arse licker long to join in, get from up his arse you mug

Posted Images

I think it's a precious reminder and opportunity to remind everyone of British sacrifice as well as educational for young ones. I'm less sceptical about the poopy appeal, I'm sure there's plenty in the media who'd not wear it given a choice but not with cancel culture lurking . Mass unchecked immigration is definitely problematic, I don't know what the answer is other than much tighter restrictions and criminal record checks etc , but government and media don't want that, bit like brexit....

So do all you guys saying remembering Lee Rigby is hypocritical expect us to take to the streets and start slaughtering random Muslims ? Should we randomly beat up every other Muslim we come across? Burn down mosques ? What the fukc do you expect normal lawful people to do ? The answer is there’s f**k all we can do unless you want to spend time in the clink. So the least we can do is keep his memory alive and make sure we never forget what happened to him.  

• Like 12
14 minutes ago, socks said:

So do all you guys saying remembering Lee Rigby is hypocritical expect us to take to the streets and start slaughtering random Muslims ? Should we randomly beat up every other Muslim we come across? Burn down mosques ? What the fukc do you expect normal lawful people to do ? The answer is there’s f**k all we can do unless you want to spend time in the clink. So the least we can do is keep his memory alive and make sure we never forget what happened to him.  

I think you have got a bit over excited there mate, my personal point was that despite Lee Rigby getting his head cut off in the street in broad daylight, despite little kids at a concert getting blown to bits, despite the systematic rape of our young people and ad infinitum people won’t even go to a polling station……all the things you mention don’t even come into it, a walk to the village hall once every couple of years is much to much effort !

If we are going to remember the likes of Lee Rigby then let’s remember him and change the system that allowed him to die……but we won’t (as a national group) because I can only assume that ultimately it just don’t mean that much too us (as a national group) and we can’t be arsed or we are too scared of getting called a nasty name or both  ! 

49 minutes ago, Borr said:

I think it's a precious reminder and opportunity to remind everyone of British sacrifice as well as educational for young ones. I'm less sceptical about the poopy appeal, I'm sure there's plenty in the media who'd not wear it given a choice but not with cancel culture lurking . Mass unchecked immigration is definitely problematic, I don't know what the answer is other than much tighter restrictions and criminal record checks etc , but government and media don't want that, bit like brexit....

And when you have reminded them, then what ?…..what’s the point of reminding them if it means absolutely f**k all too them ? 

I thought Brexit was the first sign of change, the so called "silent majority" voting for something which felt like a bit of national pride...

The problems we have in our country, and particularly in our major cities are the result of 40 or 50 years of poor decision making...although I agree that votes for independent parties and supporting a more right leaning agenda is a start... we are so far down this road now it will take something huge to change it, and do people have the stomach for it...my guess is no...

You look at most western European countries and they all the same issues, Sweden, France, Germany etc...

My view is, you should support the poppy appeal, you should be nationalistic on the Queens jubilee or watching England, get behind the things that bring out a bit of national pride...even if it is deemed a one off...look at the Euros, the country felt good in the main for those few weeks, St George flags flying and yeah its bullshit....but good bullshit at least.., you should also educate and promote our ideals and standards to our children, holding your own set of beliefs that are ingrained for generations does not make you a racist, and teaching your kids the same does not make them a racist.... 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

My point being...

It is easy to walk into a polling station and tick an indy party as a show of "doing something" if you like...

But if that's all you do, so what? If you don't educate your kids, or get behind national/British events, do a bit in your community or even the wider community...just putting an X in the "correct" box and spouting "ive done my bit"... is a bit half-arsed in my opinion...

Edited by NEWKID
  • Like 5
51 minutes ago, socks said:

I'm not saying it's hypocritical. 

Everyone is free to share a post, change there Facebook filter, offer hopes and prayers etc. After trying to get people to take an interest in nationalist politics for years, being banned and labled and lied about for being part of groups like the edl, after watching lads rant about pakis then heading down the car wash to hand cash to illegal immigrants and line up under the halal sign to buy there food (for cash again obviously)..... I, that's just me personally, don't have it in me to mourn people I don't know personally.  I'm to busy mourning my culture and everything good about my country. 

• Like 3
5 hours ago, DIDO.1 said:
WWW.BBC.CO.UK

Emily Jones, seven, was stabbed by a stranger as she played in Queen's Park, Bolton.

Obviously this was someone with serious mental issues....but....it was still an illegal immigrant who should of been deported years before. The entire town should be rioting and calling for proper immigration controls 

Bolton riddled with Immigrants 

2 hours ago, NEWKID said:

My point being...

It is easy to walk into a polling station and tick an indy party as a show of "doing something" if you like...

But if that's all you do, so what? If you don't educate your kids, or get behind national/British events, do a bit in your community or even the wider community...just putting an X in the "correct" box and spouting "ive done my bit"... is a bit half-arsed in my opinion...

They should go hand in hand don’t you think mate ? 

Just now, WILF said:

They should go hand in hand don’t you think mate ? 

Yeah it should...but you and I both know it don't... half the world is after a like on Instagram or Face book...so putting up.a post about voting for an independent is another way of virtual signalling like the lefts are so good at...

The country is eroding away through laziness and apathy...parenting has gone to shit, people don't even like spending time with their kids...let alone guiding/educating them.... the whole thing is skewed...and an x in the box is a very small part of any change . 

On here we're pretty much preaching to the choir as we all have very similar views, some are much stronger than others and some just get on with it there own way... but in the main, I reckon we'd all agree pretty much with each other....

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
2 minutes ago, NEWKID said:

Yeah it should...but you and I both know it don't... half the world is after a like on Instagram or Face book...so putting up.a post about voting for an independent is another way of virtual signalling like the lefts are so good at...

It should be more than that as we both know but we have to be realistic and understand that the very private and painless  option of voting and telling other people to do the same is as much as we should expect, we can’t expect most folks to be more involved or louder about stuff than that because that wouldn’t be fair.

The country is eroding away through laziness and apathy...parenting has gone to shit, people don't even like spending time with their kids...let alone guiding/educating them.... the whole thing is skewed...and an x in the box is a very small part of any change . 

I completely disagree with the last line mate, putting an X in a box is the biggest part of change…..it’s almost all we legally have left and the most important and effective weapon in our very limited Arsenal.

On here we're pretty much preaching to the choir as we all have very similar views, some are much stronger than others and some just get on with it there own way... but in the main, I reckon we'd all agree pretty much with each other....

I agree mate, and I wasn’t slagging anyone, just making a point that I know is fuelled by my own crushing cynicism based on my lifetime of personal experiences……it just does me in, maybe I shouldn’t have said anything but it’s led to a pretty interesting conversation ! Lol 

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, WILF said:

It should be more than that as we both know but we have to be realistic and understand that the very private and painless  option of voting and telling other people to do the same is as much as we should expect, we can’t expect most folks to be more involved or louder about stuff than that because that wouldn’t be fair.

I completely disagree with the last line mate, putting an X in a box is the biggest part of change…..it’s almost all we legally have left and the most important and effective weapon in our very limited Arsenal.

I agree mate, and I wasn’t slagging anyone, just making a point that I know is fuelled by my own crushing cynicism based on my lifetime of personal experiences……it just does me in, maybe I shouldn’t have said anything but it’s led to a pretty interesting conversation ! Lol 

when groups people do try to make a difference most of the thick population call them racist skinheads country is f****d 

look at all the gormless sheep got jabbed up with a trial vaccine for a cold so they could go on holiday ? 

• Like 1
Just now, mC HULL said:

when groups people do try to make a difference most of the thick population call them racist skinheads country is f****d 

That’s the point though, it don’t need to be “groups of people”……and the bit I struggle with badly and just can’t understand is why all this is OK with so much of the population ? 
Voting is by definition anonymous and private and easy…..you can’t be labelled, you can’t be vilified, nobody knows……and yet, no, we continuously vote for more of the same…..I just have no connection to or understanding of that mentality !

Then these same people (and I’m not talking about lads here who as Newkid has pointed out are an extremely minuscule group of fairly like minded folks) will be all “Rule Britannia” and “Poor old Lee Rigby” and “Isn’t the rape of all those young girls terrible”……yeah, it f***ing is isn’t it ! 

I have spent years having these conversations and watching these people continually refuse to stop this rot or defend themselves in the safest and easiest way possible, I have listened to too many “oh I couldn’t say that” or “Oh, don’t say I said anything” or “You can’t do that” and now I just think to myself “Oh f**k off !” 

Just stop and think about all this terrible, terrible, terrible stuff and how many years it’s been going on……at what point is it all too terrible ?

Because from what I can see, nothing is too tragic or too terrible for people to be bothered.

Just now, mC HULL said:

look at all the gormless sheep got jabbed up with a trial vaccine for a cold so they could go on holiday ? 

23 minutes ago, WILF said:

Should always "say something" mate...at least on here you can openly talk about most things without getting closed down.... 

Pretty much agree with most of your points mate...mine about the little x in a box is only a small part, in my opinion, of the process, its a start no doubt, but wholesale change in attitude, choices, parenting, etc are required... 

The change of our country is there for all to see, we need to preserve our identity in our communities I say often I am lucky where I live but not stupid enough to realise it won't always be this way and travelled enough to know what the rest of the country is like ... voting well here is a start, looking after what we have is vital

• Like 3