NEVER FORGET

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

9 years ago today Lee Rigby was brutally murdered by islamists on the streets of Britain. I bet the MSM won’t mention fukc all about this so it’s up to ordinary folk like us to do just that ……

So do all you guys saying remembering Lee Rigby is hypocritical expect us to take to the streets and start slaughtering random Muslims ? Should we randomly beat up every other Muslim we come across? B

didnt think it would take his arse licker long to join in, get from up his arse you mug

Posted Images

21 hours ago, DIDO.1 said:

Yeah but we couldn't even manage to get nigel farage into parliament so we have no chance with some new little nationalist party anyway. 

So what do you do then mate start believing in something you dont believe in just because you cant get your own way ?

Good job our ancestors never took that attitude eh.

Frarage isnt going to cut it either he is a poor compromise......the whole deception of Marxism is to mentally subjugate people into their aim of de - nationalisation to nothing more than civic nationalism at best....but it comes at the cost of things like having to cover up rape gangs because rape gangs involves ethnicity and people like Farage wont touch ethnicity.

The moral standard of ethnic nationalism is that it makes no apology for recognising race and putting the native people first,its a strong stance that involves having names and labels put on us but they are standards that need to be upheld if we are to have any chance.

Edited by gnasher16
1 hour ago, gnasher16 said:

So what do you do then mate start believing in something you dont believe in just because you cant get your own way ?

Good job our ancestors never took that attitude eh.

Frarage isnt going to cut it either he is a poor compromise......the whole deception of Marxism is to mentally subjugate people into their aim of de - nationalisation to nothing more than civic nationalism at best....but it comes at the cost of things like having to cover up rape gangs because rape gangs involves ethnicity and people like Farage wont touch ethnicity.

The moral standard of ethnic nationalism is that it makes no apology for recognising race and putting the native people first,its a strong stance that involves having names and labels put on us but they are standards that need to be upheld if we are to have any chance.

Totally agree. I've supported and canvassed for numerous nationalist parties. These days I don't know what we can do 

19 minutes ago, DIDO.1 said:

Totally agree. I've supported and canvassed for numerous nationalist parties. These days I don't know what we can do 

I'd find a different hobby, sorry have to tell you but that Elvis has unfortunately left the building...

On 24/05/2022 at 16:55, DIDO.1 said:

Keep doing the right thing is all we can do mate it was always a " its going to get worse before it gets better " kind of thing.....how much worse it can get before people lose their fight,thats the tester i agree.

• Like 1