Thatcher Statue.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm not far from grantham,  my Polish workmate lives there he's real excited about this  , the poles love her  ? She's always going to split opinion but definitely the last of the strong leaders.

Hindsight is a marvellous thing and looking back I can see the seeds of a lot of the destruction of traditional British communities and its associated emasculation of the white British man in Thatcher

'No prospect' of Thatcher statue being removed - BBC News WWW.BBC.CO.UK The £300,000 statue has been vandalised with eggs and spattered with paint since it... Apparen

Posted Images

On 16/05/2022 at 11:26, DIDO.1 said:

Ah good, nice to hear ?

Out of order. Nobody should have their life randomly taken for wearing the 'wrong' football shirt,being in the wrong postcode or for having the 'wrong' colour skin. 

• Like 3
4 minutes ago, jukel123 said:

Out of order. Nobody should have their life randomly taken for wearing the 'wrong' football shirt,being in the wrong postcode or for having the 'wrong' colour skin. 

Quite right and I didn't say I was glad he was killed. Not happy he was made a Saint nor his mum allowed into the house of Lords however..... 

• Like 1
12 hours ago, chartpolski said:

There are very, VERY few politicians who are on our side, but there are one or two.

Lee Anderson, who has been terribly misquoted and monstered about his comments on food banks is one, but he was Labour, and went over to Tory, so the left was allways just waiting to destroy him.

The Tories talk about immigration and come up with grand ideas that never reach fruition, but let's not forget, it was those two odious creatures, Blair and Mandleson who threw open the doors to unlimited immigration, and it's the left that will do everything they can to prevent the Rwanda plan proceeding.

So, the way things are going, we can look forward to a hung parliament, and probably a Labour, SNP, LibDem coalition.

What can we do about it ? Very little, in reality, but not voting for any of the main parties, and voting for an Independent or maybe the Reform Party, may just send a message, but I won't hold my breath.

Cheers.

How would you feel if it was compulsory to vote Charts? I’m sure it is in Oz…..

I think it should but I don’t think it’s realistic  

3 minutes ago, saluki bouy said:

How would you feel if it was compulsory to vote Charts? I’m sure it is in Oz…..

I think it should but I don’t think it’s realistic  

No, I don't think it should be compulsory to vote, for the simple reason there may not be anyone on the ballot worthy of your vote.

Saying that, I try to vote every time, I wouldn't feel right debating politics if I couldn't be bothered to vote, but I wouldn't like being forced to do it. ?

Cheers.

• Like 1

Totally agree on second part allways have for that reason and believe it’s a right that we should excercise

first point totally get it we up here just vote Tory to keep snp out of my area he’s ok the mp but really they don’t do feck all apart from point score with snp on facebook

i feel strongly I reckon just because I’d like to see more people exercise that right and freedom that was fought for but do question the what’s the point as well for me keep snp out if they got in ad be 20 mins over the border in otterburn or cornhill within a week 

1 hour ago, jukel123 said:

That’s if that happened because he was black…….maybe it wasn’t because of that ?

• 2 weeks later...
WWW.BBC.CO.UK

The £300,000 statue has been vandalised with eggs and spattered with paint since it...

Apparently the statue has been 'repeatedly' vandalised. No it hasn't. Its been attacked twice. Once by some left wing attention seeking cockend and now it's had a hammer and sickle sprayed on it. Why don't the BBC say it like it is....that these attacks have come from left wing extremists. They would happily write the words 'right wing extremists' if it was a statue of a darkie or a poofter. 

I could happily suck it up if the vandalism had been done by an old miner.....think we all know the cnuts responsible for this haven't done a days graft in their life 

• Like 6
17 minutes ago, DIDO.1 said:
WWW.BBC.CO.UK

The £300,000 statue has been vandalised with eggs and spattered with paint since it...

Apparently the statue has been 'repeatedly' vandalised. No it hasn't. Its been attacked twice. Once by some left wing attention seeking cockend and now it's had a hammer and sickle sprayed on it. Why don't the BBC say it like it is....that these attacks have come from left wing extremists. They would happily write the words 'right wing extremists' if it was a statue of a darkie or a poofter. 

I could happily suck it up if the vandalism had been done by an old miner.....think we all know the cnuts responsible for this haven't done a days graft in their life 

As an ex miner I totally agree. I have never been able to get my head around mindless vandalism on statues and monuments tbh. 

On 31/05/2022 at 11:57, DIDO.1 said:
WWW.BBC.CO.UK

It's Grantham... It's not a melting pot of humanity's finest. :laugh:

1 hour ago, Born Hunter said:

It's Grantham... It's not a melting pot of humanity's finest. :laugh:

It’s in that weird twilight zone known as the midlands !

Strange folk…..my advice would be don’t go to the midlands, keep driving, keep the windows shut and the doors closed in case they try and escape ! Lol ? 

• Haha 1