Farmer shoots, hunting trespasser

2 minutes ago, Lenmcharristar said:

No its not, stormount  is full of gun and bomb weilding terrorists and they make the laws over here, ireland is rife with guns. And in the north you get a top job in government and a pension 

What the fcuk are you waffling about len ffs. 

• Like 2

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I completely agree, in the past I was far to quick to take umbrage at what I considered slights on my character, but these days I understand that words spoken on the 'net can be mis-interpreted. As my

I think he’s already explained the meaning of his post and apologised if it caused any offence would say of the cross section of folk on here charts is a true gent ?

They probably trying to figure out how best to justify it cause the culprit is a barrister thats all peter. Lets hope the mans family gets justice for whats happened to him.

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, Lenmcharristar said:

No its not, stormount  is full of gun and bomb weilding terrorists and they make the laws over here, ireland is rife with guns. And in the north you get a top job in government and a pension 

Lol... See someones been at the crack pipe...

2 minutes ago, Wideboy said:

Doesn’t matter what he’s like, he shouldn’t of typed that. The guy’s friend is in here, I don’t think he’d like if it was said about his family or friend. 

Please explain what I said that so offends you.

I meant it seemed a deliberate act, not an accident.

I condemn it completely, and have the greatest sympathy with the man, his family and friends and hope justice is done.

If you have an ulterior motive for having a pop at me, fair enough, but I'm at a loss as to why you are so upset with my posts on this thread.

Cheers.

• Like 5
5 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

Please explain what I said that so offends you.

I meant it seemed a deliberate act, not an accident.

I condemn it completely, and have the greatest sympathy with the man, his family and friends and hope justice is done.

If you have an ulterior motive for having a pop at me, fair enough, but I'm at a loss as to why you are so upset with my posts on this thread.

Cheers.

Most know you as a gent on here charts,lack of kinesis online, we all come across as wrong at times online without meaning too,it happens to everyone, don't sweat it, your cool. 

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, dublin dezzy said:

Topic should be closed in my opinion ,people speculating, talking shite,no one knows what happened.

Defensless man was murdered ,bit of respect for the deceased

That said if it were Texas nobody would bat an eyelid....

1 minute ago, mackem said:

Most know you as a gent on here charts,lack of kinesis online, we all come across as wrong at times online without meaning too,it happens to everyone, don't sweat it, your cool. 

I completely agree, in the past I was far to quick to take umbrage at what I considered slights on my character, but these days I understand that words spoken on the 'net can be mis-interpreted. As my "double tap" comment have been by one or two , BUT , I explained and apologised for any offence, however unintended, but that doesn't seem enough for one member.

If he doesn't understand, or want to understand, there's nothing I can say that will change that.

I reiterate, the comment was meant to mean I thought the shooting was deliberate, not accidental.

And again, my greatest sympathies with the man, his family and friends.

Cheers.

• Like 11