The big lad's getting dog aggressive, anyone got any tips?

5 minutes ago, dogmandont said:

Right enough dude you do talk some utter bollox sometimes. Lol. 

what’s utter bollox ? you one a them dog whisperers that could take a dog used in a pit and have it playing the next week with your neighbours  chihuahua ? 

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Interesting the idea of gameness and aggression, greyhounds are game, they will drive their bodies to destruction to get contact with their quarry, well past the point most dogs would throw the towel

If the dog is that way inclined no amount of hidings will stop it. Either learn to live with it or don't. 

Let’s all just take a moment to show appreciation that Greb has had no input in this thread or it could be 1000x more cringe haha 

Posted Images

9 minutes ago, dogmandont said:

Any half x that is a liability round dogs especially other working dogs and stock was just badly reared, probably by a halfwit that thought he had a lion on the end of the lead. 

I've seen a couple of headcases over the years that were a liability but they came to us as older dogs and never stayed, fcuk that for a carry on. 

you bred a 5x winner to a greyhound 

you’d be surprised if a few pups were dog killers ? ? 

2 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

what ? a bull x slipped 100 yd on a roe open land wouldn’t even put a bend in 

bull x doubled trebled on big fallow buck isn’t for me 

a good strong male coursing bred will strop most bambi you come across 

Why do you keep on about about doubled up many did and do the job single handed .temperament wise I would rather have a bull x than most crosses .when worked hard enough there not interested in fights .no they won't do 100 yards slips but will take quarry a slop dog can't horses for courses .hull .in fact the few coursing xs I seen were more animated than the bull xs regarding other dogs  only thing was the bull xs could finish it sharpish .but end of the who wants a liability 

• Like 3
1 minute ago, Blackmag said:

Why do you keep on about about doubled up many did and do the job single handed .temperament wise I would rather have a bull x than most crosses .when worked hard enough there not interested in fights .no they won't do 100 yards slips but will take quarry a slop dog can't horses for courses .hull .in fact the few coursing xs I seen were more animated than the bull xs regarding other dogs  only thing was the bull xs could finish it sharpish .but end of the who wants a liability 

you think lads a pulling big fallow stags single mate ? 

any  normal sized fallow up to 60kg say a bull x isn’t the best type for them cwd munty roe sika not the best dog for the job i don’t think 

bull x finish it sharpish ? 

bambi they smash to bits most of it is un eatable 

any  normal sized fallow up to 60kg say a bull x isn’t the best type for them cwd munty roe sika not the best dog for the job i don’t think 

Hmmmm 

• Like 1

Balderdash

• Haha 2
3 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

what’s utter bollox ? you one a them dog whisperers that could take a dog used in a pit and have it playing the next week with your neighbours  chihuahua ? 

12 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

you bred a 5x winner to a greyhound 

you’d be surprised if a few pups were dog killers ? ? 

If they were dog killers it just means they went to fcukwits that shouldn't of got hold of em. 

The bulls in my 3/8 dogs breeding were bred in the purple and that fcuking headcase it currently lying snuggled up with an old patterdale bitch in his kennel. Lol. 

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

4 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

I can tell by that post matey you haven't been round many bull xs  

• Like 1