Russia Ukraine WW3

Biden the puppet Obama corrupt  killed more civilians than anyone. Zelenlensky corrupt  fbi CIA  corrupt  wouldn’t dream of carrying out a deep state propaganda hearts n minds ? With the help of MSM corrupt who killed who ? Who staged wat who’s more corrupt than the corrupted. ? Whers Hunter ?  BBC sky news call Biden leader of the free world lolol and we have that bs every morning ?  Biden with a brain size Of a rabbit dropping along with Kamala got 81 million votes ok let’s all believe wat ya tell us eh?

Edited by green lurchers
  • Like 6

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm going to my bunker, can someone pm me when it's safe to come out. 

In 2022, a crack long distance unit was sent to prison by a military court for a crime they didn't commit. These men promptly escaped from a maximum security stockade to the general talk section of th

True story, I knew a lad lived in a flat who had a bedroom for his horticultural interests, I phoned him when he was at home and said "Mate, make sure your extraction is on point, the bizzies are flyi

Posted Images

49 minutes ago, waltjnr said:

Just seen a RS-28 sarmat on flight radar heading this way ,might want to give the dogs one last walk !! 

Just got in, hope they drop it before eastenders comes on ?

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, green lurchers said:

Biden the puppet Obama corrupt  killed more civilians than anyone. Zelenlensky corrupt  fbi CIA  irruption wouldn’t dream of carrying out a deep state propaganda hearts n minds ? With the help of MSM who killed who ? Who staged wat who’s more corrupt than the corrupted. ? 

Putin a politician who earns 140k a year yet he's worth 200 billion + and likely the most richest man in the world .....just saying like ?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
2 minutes ago, green lurchers said:

Biden the puppet Obama corrupt  killed more civilians than anyone. Zelenlensky corrupt  fbi CIA  corrupt  wouldn’t dream of carrying out a deep state propaganda hearts n minds ? With the help of MSM corrupt who killed who ? Who staged wat who’s more corrupt than the corrupted. ? Whers Hunter ? 

I agree....but in this case I don't think so. I haven't bought into all the 'I stand with Ukraine' bollocks and I genuinely believe the West could of prevented or stopped this war. I think Europe and the West are rubbing their hands at the war and the increasing reports as it pushes the ex soviet countries further into the globalist greasy mits. But I don't think these atrocities are staged and I worry there will be a generation of hellish possibilities that follow on from what it happening and the shit job putin is doing in starting and conducting this war. 

• Like 4
4 minutes ago, kanny said:

Putin a politician who earns 140k a year yet he's worth 200 billion + and likely the most richest man in the world .....just saying like ?

Clinton’s got more than that ? he likes pike fishing he’s no angel but Biden zelenlensky ? Come on 

Edited by green lurchers
2 minutes ago, green lurchers said:

Clinton’s got more than that ? he likes pike fishing he’s no angel but Biden zelenlensky ? Come on 

The Clintons aren't even billionaires :laugh:

Fact is Putin is in his own league when it comes to corruption

• Like 2
8 minutes ago, BGD said:

The Clintons aren't even billionaires :laugh:

Fact is Putin is in his own league when it comes to corruption

Ok we know that where does Zelensky Bidens and Clinton fall in ? Forgot the eu ? and Hunter we can dismiss Zelensky and his Grammy perfomence ?

Edited by green lurchers
3 minutes ago, green lurchers said:

Ok we know that where does Zelensky Bidens and Clinton fall in ? Forgot the eu ? and Hunter we can dismiss Zelensky and his Grammy perfomence ?

They all a load of actors and corrupt at that point believe nothing cos a former weather man promoted to war correspondent says so lol 

Edited by green lurchers
  • Haha 1
4 minutes ago, green lurchers said:

I don't think anyone is saying  that lot ain't balls deep in this but Putin is fisting it up to his shoulder is what I'm saying lol the west has MSM  Putin has state media..... im in the the bath fek the energy crisis ?

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
10 minutes ago, kanny said:

I don't think anyone is saying  that lot ain't balls deep in this but Putin is fisting it up to his shoulder is what I'm saying lol the west has MSM  Putin has state media..... im in the the bath fek the energy crisis ?

Black neck can pull two rabbits out a freezer anything is possible with a bit of rope  ? Strange how USA know everything but fbi head of security dosnt know where hunters lap top is after it got handed to em over a yr ago ?

Edited by green lurchers
  • Like 3

It is absolutely impossible to discover the truth. All the news outlets have got their owners, their puppet masters.

We are just confused.com. Trying to figure out the truth amongst a lot of false claims.

Take everything with a pinch of salt and enjoy every hour before we all get blown up.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
53 minutes ago, DIDO.1 said:

I agree....but in this case I don't think so. I haven't bought into all the 'I stand with Ukraine' bollocks and I genuinely believe the West could of prevented or stopped this war. I think Europe and the West are rubbing their hands at the war and the increasing reports as it pushes the ex soviet countries further into the globalist greasy mits. But I don't think these atrocities are staged and I worry there will be a generation of hellish possibilities that follow on from what it happening and the shit job putin is doing in starting and conducting this 

You sound as confused as I am.?. The world had months of warning the invasion was about to take place when the russians began to mass on the Ukraine border. It did nothing. War is a good earner  and a good distraction. Politicians love war.

• Like 2
4 minutes ago, jukel123 said:

You sound as confused as I am.?. The world had months of warning the invasion was about to take place when the russians began to mass on the Ukraine border. It did nothing. War is a good earner  and a good distraction. Politicians love war.

In hindsight what do you think should’ve been done? Some countries did a lot well before invasion. Anymore might’ve been seen as escalatory. Especially had an invasion not happened.

In hindsight there was plenty of warning but that’s always viewed with 20/20 vision. Even on this thread there were posters saying such claims were warmongering. In fact France has just fired their top military man for failure to effectively predict the invasion. 

Just now, Born Hunter said:

In hindsight what do you think should’ve been done? Some countries did a lot well before invasion. Anymore might’ve been seen as escalatory. Especially had an invasion not happened.

In hindsight there was plenty of warning but that’s always viewed with 20/20 vision. Even on this thread there were posters saying such claims were warmongering. In fact France has just fired their top military man for failure to effectively predict the invasion. 

f**k knows Born, I have  no answers. I cant understand how we have come so far in the evolutionary process yet allow such psychotic/ sociopathic knuckle draggers to be our leaders.

• Like 3
  • IanB changed the title to Russia Ukraine WW3